Battle of the Bands Quarter Final 5: Kiss Vs Metallica

Kissy Wissy Vs Metallica

• Kiss

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Metallica

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was a tough one but I went with Kiss....I like them both the same though actually, but the Kiss show last year rocked my socks so much. This thread needs more action! Come on people

Metallica.

The only good Kiss albums are the live ones and the 9 greatest hits albums :D

Originally posted by Shadowdance
I refuse to vote for either of this dands!!!!!!!!!!

Just vote Kiss then to even it up because Metallica are winning. Then it might be a tie and Metallica won't be winners ;)

Originally posted by The Trooper
How about Creatures Of The Night, Revenge, Hot In The Shade, Crazy Nights, Asylum, Rock N Roll Over, Destroyer, Kiss...? :headbang:

All great albums, but none come close to their live ones, let alone the godliness that is lightning, puppets, justice and the black album :D

You forgot Kill Em All. That is way better than Puppets and Black imo! But Lightning/Justice are my faves.

BUT.... that is only 5 great Metallica albums. And 10 years of being gay. Kiss have far more good albums... and only gone crap since Psycho Circus, but still at least put on the best EVER live show!

Plus, Metallica don't have a killer movie called Detroit Rock City :headbang: Haha! And you don't see Metallica Meets The Phantom Of The Park, although that is probably a good thing if you've seen Kiss Meets The Phantom of the Park hahaha!

But those 5 albums are TRULY great, not just great, so they add up for more I say :) ;)

I agree with Spawn, the greatness of the first four and a half far outweigh the negatives of the rest of Metallica's career

Kill em all,
Ride the lightning,
Master of puppets,
Justice for all,
Black album(originally i only had this on cassette and would only ever listen to the first side......looking back at this album you can see it was definitely the end of the old Metallica)