Battle of the Bands report #1

things are goin well. other than the fact that i was running through the hallway and ran SMACK into a doorknob with my hip :lol: that never feels good (yep, i did it more than once!) hows things down there NEXT to a state on the coast?

dsm>>>its wet. no rain today, and the sun is coming up.tahts a good note. Gonna work tomorrow.

Band practice was not fun last night. Leonard didnt come, and the battery in my BOSS compressor/sustainer went dead. SO my sound was shit.

Other than, life is just grand. getting ready to play guitar alone.

have a great one

DDDSSSMMM666>>>yeah, i was just really wanting leonard to work out. Adn teh battery, hahah, yeah, that couldnt be helped. But what could haev been helpful wouldve been if i had gotten extra batteries hahahahha.

Yeah, im not down about last night. too bad anyway

HELL YEAH, get that money. hhahah

I am now OFF LINE.

Oh yeah,Amos,Morphiette's first demo tape...I can only remember 2 of the song titles,though."Feedback" and "Canada Deserves to Die"...or something like that.It'll be great when we create Morphiette's website.We'll overhype a band that doesn't even have any actual songs written.I believe Marilyn Manson started out the same way.And they're doing pretty well today,so I guess we'll turn out fine.