Battle of the Bands video

Thats freaking awesome. I was just waiting for the BOSTON Guitarship to show up. My favorite part is when the ASIA dragon eats the NIRVANA baby.

Now who wants to name all the bands in it?

Who ever created that was amazing. Funny. Eddie always has to make an appearance when ass kickin' is involved. The surprise for me was ASIA.

livingwithwolves said:
Thats freaking awesome. I was just waiting for the BOSTON Guitarship to show up. My favorite part is when the ASIA dragon eats the NIRVANA baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5mYvOvVrc - This one lists them all (I think) in the description if you feel like cheating. I agree with everyone else, this was why YouTube was invented. Best parts for me would be the Roxy Music cover and the Fly By Night owl getting blown away.

livingwithwolves said:

Love n' Rockets
Nirvana
Iron Maiden
Van Halen (2x's)
boston
Def lep
Alice n Chains
Asia
Ozzy

O.k. I started the list without cheating some else can finish it. :p

OK without cheating I remember Night Ranger, Billy Joel & Rick James. There are more but that's without watching again. (That's in addition to what you already have)

Don't forget PINK FLOYD and RUSH and ACDC.

They should have incorparated KISS DESTROYER in it. Gene could of breathed fire on someone and Paul could have shot his laser out of his eye lol.