Jolly - The Audio Guide to Happiness

Jolly has announced a few shows in the NY area. If you have the chance, make sure to go catch these guys live!!

May 20 - Full Cup - Staten Island, NY
June 11 - Arlene's Grocery - New York, NY
June 17 - Olive's - Nyack, NY

And here's a few ratings the new album has been getting:

ProgArchives.com – 5/5
HardRockHaven – 9/10
Sea of Tranquility – 3.5/5
Dangerdog Music Reviews – 5/5
Lords of Metal – 9/10
ThisIsNotAScene – 8.5/10
ProgSpheres – 3/5
Home Nucleonics – 9/10
Web of Metal – 4.5/5
ProgNose – 9/10
Bring the Noise – 8/10
Metal Revolution – 7/10
Power of Metal – 88/100

More to come! :)

also is it just me or in a way does this sound (original vid) similar to Clandestine's video song? lol just a dude singing. Just saying from a non-progger, I make that connection.

Hey guys.

This is Joe Reilly of JOLLY. New to the forum..really appreciate some of the kind words I read in this thread. I wanted to let you all know that we're giving away a couple of songs from "Audio Guide" for free download ("The Pattern" and "Joy"). Visit www.jollyband.com/promo and enter the promocode: ULTIMATE

I was hoping you guys could help pass this along to let more people out there know about JOLLY. And of course if you don't have it, download it yourself! Appreciate all the help I could get. Nice to meet you all!

Hopefully next year. I need to find out who books the event and start sending him or her Christmas cards and gift certificates. Maybe even custom M&Ms with their names printed on them.

But the more immediate plan is to give out the flu and get flights cancelled until we're on the bill this year!

Hopefully next year. I need to find out who books the event and start sending him or her Christmas cards and gift certificates. Maybe even custom M&Ms with their names printed on them.

But the more immediate plan is to give out the flu and get flights cancelled until we're on the bill this year!

Did Louis not tell you your booking agent is already making the move? :lol:

-Milton
PS. Looking forward to receiving the cards in the mail to get them out. ;)

Hey Milton!

Yeah, we've got to find a way to make PPUSA possible for JOLLY. As you can see I'm ready to pull out all the guns to get us there.

I got word that the download cards will be here on Friday so we should be getting them to you next week!

I'm not sure. I think the first one was on eMusic, but with a different label. Honestly we don't really get lists of everywhere it's available. I will ask the product manager at the label if this is possible, if they deal with eMusic or not, etc. Are there other InsideOut Music records available on that site?

As a reminder to everyone, catch Jolly live this Spring:

May 20 - Full Cup - Staten Island, NY
June 11 - Arlene's Grocery - New York, NY
June 17 - Olive's - Nyack, NY

I just downloaded the previous one off of eMusic and liked what I heard thus far. Love the title, though "Forty-Six Minutes, Twelve Seconds of Music". Hey, my computer actually says Forty-Six Minutes, Thirteen Seconds, though. :) Will have to check out this new disk.

BTW, be careful when looking up "Jolly" on eMusic, there is also some shitty hip-hop artist/album by the same name.