Battle Of The Bands

Vader - 34 SAVE
Agalloch - 22 KILL
Dismember - 36
Bolt Thrower - 10
Grave - 20

For the record, I'm not killing Agalloch because I think they suck, in fact, I like them...I just like the other bands on the list better.

Vader - 34
Agalloch - 20 KILL
Dismember - 36
Bolt Thrower - 12 SAVE
Grave - 20

you bastards! stop killing Bolt thrower, theyre one of my fav bands :lol:

yea they're great. I'll start saving them once Vader are in the hall of fame, or when I see that they're in danger :p

Vader - 36 SAVE
Agalloch - 22
Dismember - 36
Bolt Thrower - 8 KILL
Grave - 20

pfff, Vader are one of the first European death metal bands...what have agalloch done for metal? Fuck all.
Also, how the hell are Vader overrated? if anything they are underrated. They've been around since the mid 80's and they still don't get that much attention.

Well I do agree Agalloch has not done a lot for metal, but I wasn't looking at this like that. It's easy to give a band extra credit for being first, or being unique (Are those two not the same thing? If you're unique you're likely among the first to do it. :p). I personally just never enjoyed Vader much. They definitely have moments where I love the material, but I never quite found any reason to come back for more after a few listens. Agalloch to me was always boring until fairly recently and I just appreciate what they do these days. Vader doesn't get huge appreciation no, but just about every time I read a review, or Vader is mentioned there is major praise and I never got that. That's why I said over-rated. Agalloch is a band very few people seem willing to back up and I think they deserve more than idiots with closed minds attacking them for the usual reasons (Not grouping you in with said idiots by the way so don't get the wrong idea).

Shit, I got rambling and forgot to do my part....

Vader - 34 Kill
Agalloch - 22
Dismember - 36
Bolt Thrower - 10 Save
Grave - 20

Sorry but Vader still has to go for me:p

Vader - 32
Agalloch - 20 Kill
Dismember - 36
Bolt Thrower - 14 Save
Grave - 20

Vader - 32
Agalloch - 16 Kill
Dismember - 40 Save
Bolt Thrower - 14
Grave - 20

Yesssss, Dismember to the Hall Of Fame...

The new band is Unleashed.

Vader - 32
Agalloch - 16
Bolt Thrower - 14
Grave - 20
Unleashed - 20

Vader - 34
Agalloch - 14 KILL
Bolt Thrower - 12 SAVE
Grave - 22
Unleashed - 20

Some of you guys are a bunch of fucking idiots, you know that? Especially you, Roham. You say "you guys have a shitty taste in metal"? Well guess what, it's their fucking taste and you can go suck a fucking dick if they don't like what you want, you flaming homosexual. Ever think that your taste in metal isn't the almighty, better than everyone taste? Fuck you.

Anyway:
Vader - 32 kill
Agalloch - 16 SAVE
Bolt Thrower - 12
Grave - 22
Unleashed - 20

PS yes I am going to kill Vader until they are in the hall of shame or fame.

Some of you guys are a bunch of fucking idiots, you know that? Especially you, Roham. You say "you guys have a shitty taste in metal"? Well guess what, it's their fucking taste and you can go suck a fucking dick if they don't like what you want, you flaming homosexual. Ever think that your taste in metal isn't the almighty, better than everyone taste? Fuck you.

bawwww.jpg

Getting so angry over something someone on an internet forum says makes you more of an idiot than the person you're calling an idiot.. You need to learn to not take things personally, it's an internet forum for fuck's sake :lol: