Grave - 20

Despite disliking Agolloch at one time.

Vader - 32
Agalloch - 20 Kill
Dismember - 28
Bolt Thrower - 22 SAVE
Grave - 20

you guys have terrible taste in metal :erk:

pfff, Vader are one of the first European death metal bands...what have agalloch done for metal? Fuck all.
Also, how the hell are Vader overrated? if anything they are underrated. They've been around since the mid 80's and they still don't get that much attention.

Vader - 30 SAVE
Agalloch - 24 KILL
Dismember - 32
Bolt Thrower - 16
Grave - 20

pfff, Vader are one of the first European death metal bands...what have agalloch done for metal? Fuck all.
Also, how the hell are Vader overrated? if anything they are underrated. They've been around since the mid 80's and they still don't get that much attention.

Is this a contest about how mutch a band has made for the genre or about how much you like them? If you only like bands because they were the first you are fucking retarded.

I dont know about you but I haven't found a band that sounds like Agalloch. Agalloch is a uniqe band and a fucking awsome one too. Vader on the other hand is dull and boring, maby they were one of the first... I dont care!

Vader - 32
Agalloch - 24 Save
Dismember - 34
Bolt Thrower - 12 Kill
Grave - 20

Is this a contest about how mutch a band has made for the genre or about how much you like them? If you only like bands because they were the first you are fucking retarded.

I dont know about you but I haven't found a band that sounds like Agalloch. Agalloch is a uniqe band and a fucking awsome one too. Vader on the other hand is dull and boring, maby they were one of the first... I dont care!

And if you listen to bands just because they are unique, then you are just as retarted :)
Agalloch aren't even that unique, all they've done is combine folk and acustic elements and some progressive rock with metal. I can even hear some Ozric Tentacles in their music.

One last thing, I've said this a million times before, but retards like you seem to never understand it. A band might sound dull and boring or like shit to someone, but at the same time there are people who find them awesome. Stop stating things as if they were facts. kthxbye :)

PS: Stop taking things personally, I wasn't even talking to you with that post.

And if you listen to bands just because they are unique, then you are just as retarted :)
Agalloch aren't even that unique, all they've done is combine folk and acustic elements and some progressive rock with metal. I can even hear some Ozric Tentacles in their music.

One last thing, I've said this a million times before, but retards like you seem to never understand it. A band might sound dull and boring or like shit to someone, but at the same time there are people who find them awesome. Stop stating things as if they were facts. kthxbye :)

Pewh! Enough with the insults already.

The thing I reacted to was the fact that you said something like "Agalloch haven't done anything for metal", that's not even relevant but in my opinion (I guess Ill have to say "in my opinion" everytime I say something now so you will understand that it's my opinion) Agalloch have brought something new to the metalscene. As far as I know no other band have combined genrers they have before. They incorporate ambient, post-rock, doom metal, progressive rock, neo-folk and black metal and it sounds (in my opinion) awsome. Hibrbkrofl :)

PS: I dont listen to bands because they are unique. I listen to bands that I find good, but if a band is both awsome and unique I think they deserve some more praising because they have managed to do something new.

...in my opinion (I guess Ill have to say "in my opinion" everytime I say something now so you will understand that it's my opinion)

Not just me.
f9cc829ae0b529241778cbc6134fbbcc.jpg

PS: I dont listen to bands because they are unique. I listen to bands that I find good, but if a band is both awsome and unique I think they deserve some more praising because they have managed to do something new.

Exactly. If you think about it, back when Vader started, I don't think there were many bands that sounded like them