Battle of the Bands

And I believe you're gay. That band is just plain annoying, especially the vocals. But I don't need to explain shit, muffin said enough.

YEHA I KNOW EH!? FUCK JUDAS PRIEST AND ALL THE BANDS IN THAT VEIN! ANTHRAX IS THE FUCKING RELA METAL GODS WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINK!!!???

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE REAL LIGHT! :worship:notworthy

Don't start crying everytime we kill your favourite little band. And no I don't like JP either but 3 inches just suck.
I don't care about saving any band of that list but anthrax is okay so. Let someone else finish off a band when you know you start whining everytime we kill a band.

Now tell me when you're about to grow up.

Don't start crying everytime we kill your favourite little band. And no I don't like JP either but 3 inches just suck.
I don't care about saving any band of that list but anthrax is okay so. Let someone else finish off a band when you know you start whining everytime we kill a band.

Hello, marfal66, I want to play a game. It's similar to the game you play as a retard who doesn't understand humour, the game of taking things too seriously on the internet. I think we can agree that your situation is desperate, so I'm going to offer you hope.

Hello, marfal66, I want to play a game. It's similar to the game you play as a retard who doesn't understand humour, the game of taking things too seriously on the internet. I think we can agree that your situation is desperate, so I'm going to offer you hope.

:loco:

P.S. Since you're on your period and can't find anything funny today, just stop responding to me and I'll do the same, I was joking but you're getting butthurt and derailing the thread so my apologies.

3 inches of blood are ok, but I think they're the worst band on the list. I saw them live as support for Opeth, they were pretty cool, they really got the crowd moving

3 inches of blood are ok, but I think they're the worst band on the list. I saw them live as support for Opeth, they were pretty cool, they really got the crowd moving
Actually live when I saw them at Heavy MTL festival, I wasn't that interested. Kind of boring. But on CD they are great, I really like them. Not my favourite band, but they're pretty good to listen to once in a while.
But what's the point of arguing with someone who's still mentally in his puberty.

I'll leave now, bye cunt.

inb4
LOLYEA your sitll in pubertly LOL

For someone preaching maturity you just made an idiot of yourself. On the internet. Yeah that makes it like 10 times as worse. No, really it does.

3 inches of blood 8
Gojira 22 KILL
Journey 24
Anthrax 30
Jimi Hendrix Experience 28 SAVE

^I know it's old, but every time I see your sig it makes me laugh. I think it's one of the most epic sigs in the whole COBOT. :worship:

YEHA I KNOW EH!? FUCK JUDAS PRIEST AND ALL THE BANDS IN THAT VEIN! ANTHRAX IS THE FUCKING RELA METAL GODS WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINK!!!???

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE REAL LIGHT! :worship:notworthy

I myself hate Anthrax (I can't stand Scott Ian and I don't like the music), but also I saw 3IOB live supporting Exodus two weeks ago and they were kind of boring. They had some nice songs to get the crowd moving, but nothing special IMO. And also I didn't like the ''Halford-style'' vocals combined with the try of harash vocals of the guitar player. Sometimes it felt too ''forced'' to me. But then again it's my opinion and also I was waiting for Exodus, :lol:

I'm too obsessed with new Destruction atm so I won't try 3IOB now cos my opinion about them can be kinda biased putting together the Exodus thing and the obsession with the new Destruction, where it seems that the guitar player finally learnt how to play guitar solos, :lol:

3 inches of blood 8 Kill
Gojira 22
Journey 24
Anthrax 30
Jimi Hendrix Experience 30 SAVE

3iob die because I hate that they need two vocalists to pull it off, when both parts have fairly equal amounts of time in each song. Shoulda gotta one dude to do both or forget about it.

3iob die because I hate that they need two vocalists to pull it off, when both parts have fairly equal amounts of time in each song. Shoulda gotta one dude to do both or forget about it.

A lot of good bands utilize two vocalists :lol:

3 Inches of Blood 8 SAVE
Gojira 20 KILL
Journey 24
Anthrax 32
Jimi Hendrix Experience 30

3 Inches of Blood 10 SAVE
Gojira 20
Journey 22 KILL
Anthrax 30
Jimi Hendrix Experience 32

I like 3IoB because they take a unique approach to power metal, and I honestly don't find the vocals to be annoying. Cam Pipes has a high voice, big deal. His beard is epic enough that it could eat Rob Halford's goatee in a small field.