Battle of the Bands

^I know it's old, but every time I see your sig it makes me laugh. I think it's one of the most epic sigs in the whole COBOT. :worship:

Hell yeah, Pennergame ftw :lol: ;)
no, seriously,the moment when i had to enter 'wank' to download was the most epic part of it all :lol:

3 Inches of Blood 4 Kill (I actually like this band and listen to them often)
Gojira 26 Save
Journey 18
Anthrax 34
Jimi Hendrix Experience 32

Gojira or 3 Inches of Blood? I don't get to go to many shows but I saw both of them live and got to talk to the bassist of Gojira. The band seems cool. Gojira is pretty good at what they do, not my favourite band, but I like to give them a listen every once a while.

The only reason why I kill 3 Inches of Blood is to keep the game going and it it is obvious they aren't going to make a stellar return :lol:

3 Inches of Blood 6 Fucking Save
Gojira 24 Kill
Journey 18
Anthrax 34

The only reason why I kill 3 Inches of Blood is to keep the game going and it it is obvious they aren't going to make a stellar return :lol:

Well the thread's called BATTLE of the Bands for a reason. What's the purpose in playing the game if you're going to simply follow popular opinion? It's not as if the game comes to a screeching hault if 3 Inches Of Blood survives a little longer. That's the point of this damned game.

3 Inches of Blood 6 Fucking Save
Gojira 24 Kill
Journey 18
Anthrax 34

Well the thread's called BATTLE of the Bands for a reason. What's the purpose in playing the game if you're going to simply follow popular opinion? It's not as if the game comes to a screeching hault if 3 Inches Of Blood survives a little longer. That's the point of this damned game.

you sure are on a roll for butthurt whining.