Battle of the Bands

┼Victim of the Night┼;7809441 said:
Devourment 16
Public Enemy 16, kill.
Muse 22
Dire Straits 40, in the fu**ing HOF and yay!! :)
Einherjer 2

..hmm, can't think of any band, at the moment, since too many of the well known ones have been mentioned... anyone has any idea to help? Thanks...

Woooooo!!!!!!! :D

*hi5* :kickass:

Queen 22 SAVE!!
Devourment 20 KiiiiLLLLL
Public Enemy 14
Muse 22
Prince 18

WTF is wrong with you people :mad:

Finally something we agree on

Dude! We both like Borknagar and Arcturus. It doesn't seem like too many others do.

It's garbage because it's not watered-down, obv. :erk:

What is obv? Obviously? Type the whole word you lazy fuck.

P.S. - You're entitled to your opinion, but you don't know what good music is. Pig squeals for fuck sake? I bet most of these death metal vocalists place a mic up to their ass and blow a fart when recording for their studio albums :lol:

Queen 22 SAVE!!
Devourment 20 KiiiiLLLLL
Public Enemy 14
Muse 22
Prince 18

Queen 24 SAVE!! (Bohemian Rhapsody for the win :kickass:)
Devourment 18 Cocks
Public Enemy 14
Muse 22
Prince 18

:lol: I have no idea why "kill" ended up being next to Queen, but if you check the stats I never voted them down! It was Devourment I killed! Queen is such win.

Queen 24
Devourment 16 kill
Public Enemy 14
Muse 24 save
Prince 18

Queen 22 KILL
Devourment 16
Public Enemy 16 SAVE
Muse 24
Prince 18

P.S. - You're entitled to your opinion, but you don't know what good music is.
Good music is relative. You're entitled to your opinion, but don't pass a band off as bad music simply because you don't find it enjoyable; that's pretty much the pinnacle of piss-bitchery.

Your tastes are no more valid than mine.

Pig squeals for fuck sake? I bet most of these death metal vocalists place a mic up to their ass and blow a fart when recording for their studio albums :lol:
lol ignorance ftw eh

I would normally agree with the butt, but seriously :erk: That song I heard from them was just one single growl saying "OH" during the whole song and blastbeats as fast as possible :ill: That's not music, there's no way that can be music :puke:

Don't feel bad dude, we don't control what we like :lol: If you enjoy that be proud of it :)