Battle of the Bands

Tbh, I have no problem with you guys not liking what I like. If everybody listened to the same shit, this place would be boring as fuck.

But don't be so fucking close-minded, guys. Devourment is brutal death. If you don't understand the point or intent behind brutal death, don't comment on it. It's not meant to be all melody-saturated and shit.

Does anyone at least understand where I'm coming from?

Does anyone at least understand where I'm coming from?
*rasies hand*

But it's the same argument you'll hear against rap, and there's nothing you can do about it...both of which are invalid IMO.

edit: the argument not the music (though I'm not a fan of brutal death.)

Funny thing is, next to Queen, Prince has more talent than the middle three combined. Keep killing him though, it only make me smile when I see dying pigs saved.

Funny thing is, next to Queen, Prince has more talent than the middle three combined. Keep killing him though, it only make me smile when I see dying pigs saved.
Prince is amazingly talented...I still can't stand the guy. Fuck him and his frilly shirts.

I feel the same way. :lol: Although that dude has gotten more pussy dressed like that than you and I, and 10 generations of our families combined will ever get.
Don't care. He's still a faggot

edit: Now all i can think of is the Chapelle show skit with Prince and the pancakes :lol: