Battle of the Bands

Dimmu Borgir: 32 Save
Slayer: 16 Kill.
In Flames: 12
Symphony X: 32
Blind Guardian: 36

The fact that you morons killed SA and added Slayer sums up everything I've been saying (referring to the new members not the older ones).

Sonata Artica - 18 KILL

Sonata Arctica - 16 KILL

Sonata Arctica - 14 KILL

Sonata Arctica - 12 KILLLLLLLLLLLLL

sonata arctica-10 KILL

Sonata Artica - 14 KILL LULZ

Sonata Artica - 13 Kill

Sonata Artica - 10 KILL

It's not that i don't like SA but they are the worst for me on that list

Sonata Artica - 8 KILL

Sonata Artica - 8 KILL

Sonata Artica - 6 kill

sonata artica - 12 KILL

Sonata Artica - 14 KILL

Sonata Artica - 12 KILL

Sonata Artica - 10 KILL

Sonata Artica - 8 KILL

Sonata Artica - 8 KILL!!!

sonata arctica-6 KILL

Sonata Arctica:6 KILL

Sonata Arctica:2 KILL, cmon one more 8O

Dimmu Borgir:28 SAVE
Sonata Arctica: 0 kill
In Flames:12
Symphony X:32
Blind Guardian:36

:Smug:

You're the one that murdered SA, don't talk to me.

... ;_;

:zombie:

True dat.
You know what is funny, you hated Black Core so much, but he looks IDENTICAL to the drummer in Epica. Seriously, :lol:. That drummer peaked at my cock though. I walking into the washroom and he was taking a piss, and so I went to a urinal ahead of him and I thanked him for guestlisting me, etc.. just bullshit talk.... so he finishes pissing first and walks up to me and continues to talk, now IN my personal space :lol: Then as the parle ended, he CLEARLY looked down at my dick and then walked away. :lol:

I LOL'd.

You know what is funny, you hated Black Core so much, but he looks IDENTICAL to the drummer in Epica. Seriously, :lol:. That drummer peaked at my cock though. I walking into the washroom and he was taking a piss, and so I went to a urinal ahead of him and I thanked him for guestlisting me, etc.. just bullshit talk.... so he finishes pissing first and walks up to me and continues to talk, now IN my personal space :lol: Then as the parle ended, he CLEARLY looked down at my dick and then walked away. :lol:

I LOL'd.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but when it comes to Epica I don't give a fuck about any of the members but the singer.. obviously

I LOL'd.

:lol: :lol:

Dimmu Borgir: 30
Slayer: 10 KILL
In Flames: 14
Symphony X: 34
Blind Guardian: 40 Saev

win

now Strapping Young Lad