Battle of the Bands

SA was killed and Slayer was put in it's place..now we have Finntroll and Sonata Arctica in the Hall of Shame..

Dimmu Borgir: 30 SAVE
Slayer: 8 KILL
In Flames: 16
Symphony X: 34
Strapping Young Lad: 20

Dimmu Borgir: 30
Slayer: 8
In Flames: 16
Symphony X: 32 KILL
Strapping Young Lad: 22 SAVE (These 2 points are for you, muffin :kickass:) :lol:

Indeed! I genuinely dislike that band hard

I do too. And I hate how everyone are "OMG SLAYER ARE THE BESTEST BAND EVER!!!1".

I went to the Unholy Alliance Tour, with Slayer headlining. Was not impressed, and even my mates who were "OMG SLAYER..." weren't enthusiastic about it, although they deny it.

Dimmu Borgir: 34 SAVE
Slayer: 4 DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Flames: 14
Symphony X: 34
Strapping Young Lad: 22

Gay, leave it as it is. With that system a member has to make sure they are awake every 6 hours in order to get their fair share of votes in. That's bullshit retarded.

*sigh* What you don't understand is that with a 6 hour system, people who want to sleep aren't going to get equal votes to those who have the ability to vote on every 6th hour. And if not everyone has equal voting chance all of the time, then that totally defeats the point in a voting based game.

12 hours would actually fucking work.

Actually swabs is right. Once a day is fine, at least its a bit more fair then, for people who arent online 24/7.

NOTE: tbh i dont even care since any band i REALLY like will get killed in the first 10 posts anyway :lol:

Oh i understand that, thus why i suggested 12 hours :lol:

I for one am unable to function, nor would i actually care enough to wake up every 6th hour to vote, so yes indeed, every 6th our is a very bad idea

Rule should be... instead of one vote a day, maybe 1 every 4 hours or something.

Or every 12, 8 or 6. :p

Well, that's what I meant :p something where we can speed up this game :lol:

I think every 6 hours is a good rule, who agrees?

MAKE IT SIX HOURS OR I BAN BAN.

Ehhh, whatever floats your boat. :bah:

Either we get new votes every 6-8 hours or else it's just gonna be "KILL SAVE KILL SAVE LOLOLOL" back and forth.

I don;'t care so much about kill the same bands... I mean if there's someone going overboard just trying to de-rail the thread then that's a different story, I honestly think this game is going too slow. It's a fun game, kinda, just getting annoying now.

Personally, I don't give a shit. Once each 24th hour worked good for me. I didn't make this thread so people could have an alternate WoW.

Once each 12th hour, then?

Well then I'm sorry but you've all missed this crucial fucking flaw with that terrible idea.

*sigh* What you don't understand is that with a 6 hour system, people who want to sleep aren't going to get equal votes to those who have the ability to vote on every 6th hour. And if not everyone has equal voting chance all of the time, then that totally defeats the point in a voting based game.

12 hours would actually fucking work.