Battle of the Bands

Seriously now, if anyone kills Nevermore while MCR are on the list, then you will be BEYOND THE REALMS OF GAY.

I don't know what to think, you saved Wintersun who are my favourite band (tied for favourite with BG)... But you killed Nevermore who are brutal and awesome... I'M SO CONFUSED.
...I don't think they are brutal and awesome BUT i think i should have killed Manowar instead honestly. Nevermore aint THAT bad. I still dislike the vocals and when the guitars go into uberwankage.
Seriously now, if anyone kills Nevermore while MCR are on the list, then you will be BEYOND THE REALMS OF GAY.

I got to agree on this :lol:

Technically I'm not allowed to vote for another 14 minutes but hey fuck you.

Arcturus: 20
Sentenced: 10
Manowar: 22
My Chemical Romance: 18 KILL
Nevermore: 16 SAVE

I like Opeth a lot, like, in moderation, the songs I like I like a lot...
Wow Joe... I'm really impressed by this. It's a huge step from the times when Opeth couldn't be mentioned without your saying "zomg Opeth is the lulz they fucking suck bodomonkey balls the worst shit my ears have ever heard booooooriiiiinnggg". Coming from an Opethian, you just got yourself a little more respect.

Now keep it that way, otherwise come Kamelot/Edguy in NY not only will I make sure you don't get home, I will strip you naked in Times Square and tie you to a trashcan swarming with shit-infested flies. <333

Arcturus: 28 Save
Sentenced: 8 Kill (I can tolerate MCR being on the list more than them)
Manowar: 22
My Chemical Romance: 10
Nevermore: 18