Battle of the Bands

I know that everyone, myself included, is waiting on the next vote in this thread so they can be the one to kill HIM and add the next band. I know that no one else is stupid enough to take one for the forum and miss their chance to pick a band, so I'll be the good guy and do it.

Behemoth 34 KILL
Testament 22 SAVE
Circus Maximus 16
HIM 4
Nevermore 16

HA! FUCK YOU ALL!

I'm very late on being involved in this thread, could someone explain to me what happens in here and how I go about participating?

I'm very late on being involved in this thread, could someone explain to me what happens in here and how I go about participating?

Just read the first post, pretty self-explanatory.

Pro-tip: When killing or saving a band it's a TWO point subtraction or addition, not one like some people have tried to do

Behemoth 36 SAVE!!
Testament 16 Kill <-- American thrash metal (trash metal??) puke
Circus Maximus 16
HIM 4
Nevermore 20

Im not even killing Nevermore now =)

^ That's what I just edited when you p'j'd me =))

BTW Circus Maximus is quite a decent band considering Swabs posted it; it's still pussy metal tho, but they're a young band maybe they'll come up with sth good eventually, there's still hope.

I think I'll survive "Crzy" Aus, no need to cry, in fact, I'd rather get CRAAAAZY HUH? WANNA GO GET CRRRRAAAAAZZY CRAZY AUS?! MAYBE WHILE WE'RE BEING CRRAAAZY WE CAN DRAW SOME ANIME FAGGOTS TOGETHER? THAT WOULD BE AWWWEESOME.

I'm still amazed at how easily you're trolled ^___^

oh shit!
Behemoth 36
Testament 18 SAVE
Circus Maximus
HIM 0 GONE!!
Nevermore 22

new band: Racer X

Behemoth 36
Testament 18
Circus Maximus 16
Racer X 20