Battle of the Bands

Behemoth is getting voted down? What faggotry is this?

Behemoth 26 SAVE
Testament 18
Circus Maximus 8 KILL (Choosing at random, since I've heard none of these other bands :lol:)
Dark Tranquillity 26
Nevermore 30

Behemoth 26
Testament 18
Circus Maximus 8
Dark Tranquillity 30 EPIC SAVE
Nevermore 26 SHAMEFUL KILL

You quoted me with "FAG!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU KILL DEATH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!", so I said something about how I think Death sounds like dog dookey.

OH NOEES!!! IT'S INTERNET RAAGE!!!! :lol:

So? I'm saying if they get put into the Hall of Shame then that's fucking depressing for this place. We've alread had arguably the most unique band of the last two decades "shamed".

Dam, really? That's so seriously unfair to you and the band you like. Since we can't really do anything about it, do you wanna cry together??

babycrying9530.jpg

Once each 12th hour, but some people doesn't seem to get that.

Behemoth 26
Testament 18
Circus Maximus 8
Dark Tranquillity 30 SAVE
Nevermore 26 KILL

i vote once in 00:00 - 12:00 (AMvote) and once in 12:00 - 24:00 (PM vote)

there may not be 12 hours between posts, but what's the big deal as long as i don't vote 3 times a day?.

btw

PM post

Behemoth 28 SAVE
Testament 18
Circus Maximus 8
Dark Tranquillity 30
Nevermore 24 KILL

Careful, Swabs may release his dogs on you people. :lol:

Nah it's okay, I've already come to the conclusion that you all suck, you guys are simply just meeting my expectations now :lol:

Dam, really? That's so seriously unfair to you and the band you like. Since we can't really do anything about it, do you wanna cry together??

babycrying9530.jpg

I think I'll survive "Crzy" Aus, no need to cry, in fact, I'd rather get CRAAAAZY HUH? WANNA GO GET CRRRRAAAAAZZY CRAZY AUS?! MAYBE WHILE WE'RE BEING CRRAAAZY WE CAN DRAW SOME ANIME FAGGOTS TOGETHER? THAT WOULD BE AWWWEESOME.

Oh my :lol: Testament are being killed now? Oh dear :lol:

Anyway, woops I missed my morning vote

Behemoth 30 KILL
Testament 16
Circus Maximus 10 SAVE
Dark Tranquillity 32
Nevermore 20

FUCK YOUO ALL! Testament is awesome!!!

Behemoth 30
Testament 18 SAVE
Circus Maximus 8 KILL
Dark Tranquillity 32
Nevermore 20

We've done the retarded thing of putting too many good bands on the list, Nevermore don't deserved to be shamed, Circus Maximus are too good to be shamed, and Testament are thrash gods.

Also, I'm willing to bet money that most of you are killing Circus Maximus because you've never heard them.