Battle of the Bands

They talked about the "Choking Game" on Oprah today, it is bad, Mick!

I know you didn't already know this but my friend, when we were in 8th grade, killed himself that way. His mother went on Dr. Phil and even has a website about the dangers of this "game". So not very clever you bring that up.

I've been hiking everyday this week, so I have been getting more oxygen than ever! :lol: Very rewarding when you finally reach those "postcard" views looking over the lake or canyon.

I know you didn't already know this but my friend, when we were in 8th grade, killed himself that way. His mother went on Dr. Phil and even has a website about the dangers of this "game". So not very clever you bring that up.

I've been hiking everyday this week, so I have been getting more oxygen than ever! :lol: Very rewarding when you finally reach those "postcard" views looking over the lake or canyon.

:lol: I heard it's a big thing in the states, never heard of it here though. Sorry about your friend though. And dude, I always thought you and I were the same, we're like long lost brothers, except sometime you're a big fag and I hate you :lol: So you're more like a younger brother to me, but we have a lot of the same opinions and attitudes towards certain things and like the same bands, MOST OF THE TIME, so stfu about Sonata/NM/Opeth and move on :lol:.

Stats are currently:

Nevermore 4
Kamelot 30
Bloodbath 18
Deicide 22
King Diamon 20

Nevermore 2 KILL
Kamelot 22 SAVE
Bloodbath 18
Deicide 22
King Diamon 20

I just realized something on the last page. How the fuck did Kamelot go from 30 to 22, after being saved? If we are to factor this into current stats, Heartless's SAVE to Kamelot, bringing them to 30, should have really been bringing them to 40, effectively faming them. I'd say that he should pick the new band, but to just get the damn stats fixed for the good of our next-coming votes, I'll pick it. And since I picked it I'll skip my PM vote for today. People need to learn how to fucking count...

Hall of Fame: Kamelot
NEW BAND: Dream Evil

Arsis 20
Dream Evil 20
Bloodbath 18
Deicide 14
King Diamond 20

Seriously, Bloodbath can wipe the floor with all the bands on that list :)

Arsis 22
Dream Evil 14 KILL
Bloodbath 20 SAVE
Deicide 18
King Diamond 18

Deicide are OK, the latest stuff is really gay, and they've sold out BAD, I saw a fuckin commercial on TV in supportof their latest album when it first came out :erk:

Yeah i know....:lol:

I wonder where Swabs is anyway? He should be here flaming us about killing Nevermore! Honestly!

He's gone to Wacken