Battle of the Bands

Arsis 40 SAVE
Belphegor 24
Bloodbath 22
Deicide 8 KILL
King Diamond 28

Alright, I just saved a band I don't even know just to put a new artist. Come on Cob-OT, show me you can make this artist go to the Hall of Fame. I'm spending my last rounds of trust on this one.

Michael Jackson 20
Belphegor 24
Bloodbath 22
Deicide 8
King Diamond 28

Michael Jackson 22 Save
Belphegor 24
Bloodbath 24 SAVE
Deicide 4 Kill
King Diamond 28

Once Bloodbath are in the Hall of Fame I'm gonna start saving Michael Jackson :)

Michael Jackson 22
Belphegor 26 Save
Bloodbath 24
Deicide 4
King Diamond 26 Kill

Saving Deicide is a waste of time, Belphegor is pretty epic imo.
And I agree that Jackson brought popmusic to a new level, nowadays everything I hear on the radio is the same "recipe" that has been raped and recycled for thousand times.

Even though it's not very good, HIStory was the first music I ever chose and bought myself. I was 3 or 4 I think. Soon after, dance lessons happened. MJ rocks :lol:

My God, you people can't add for shit.....Arsis should have been in the HOF one person earlier than it went in (Lady_Relic didn't add her two points to the save) and the stats should look like this:
Michael Jackson 26
Belphegor 26
Bloodbath 20
Deicide 6
King Diamond 26

LEARN MATH! :zombie:

Don't say who should be in the hall of fame Mr lamb of God. :erk:

My God, you people can't add for shit.....Arsis should have been in the HOF one person earlier than it went in (Lady_Relic didn't add her two points to the save) and the stats should look like this:
Michael Jackson 26
Belphegor 26
Bloodbath 20
Deicide 6
King Diamond 26

LEARN MATH! :zombie:

Actually, that's not correct. I didn't forget to add 2 points to Arsis, I forgot to take away the "SAVE" from the previous post. I copy/paste the list, not retype it. Arsis went in when it should have and King Diamond got it's 2 points from me.

Now, brownie points for whoever can catch the legit mistake in the current list.

Actually, that's not correct. I didn't forget to add 2 points to Arsis, I forgot to take away the "SAVE" from the previous post. I copy/paste the list, not retype it. Arsis went in when it should have and King Diamond got it's 2 points from me.

Now, brownie points for whoever can catch the legit mistake in the current list.

Deicide is still alive/King Diamond isn't famed yet?