Battle of the Bands

Michael Jackson 22 KILL
Belphegor 32
Bloodbath 18 SAVE (WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO DEATH METAL IN YEARS?)
Borknagar 20
King Diamond 32

Michael Jackson 24
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 18
Borknagar 20 Kill (They can afford it)
King Diamond 34 SAVE!!!

Joe, I may be signed on MSN all the time but I'm rarely actually at the computer. I dislike people so much I don't particularly care if I lead people into thinking I'm available and going to respond to their IMs since I'm not stated as busy or away. I don't have to pay for electric and I steal my wireless signal so comp on = constant downloading and hearing from international friends during times I'm in class or passed out.

I'd save Jacko, but you stinking pussies force me to save Belphegor. Both are the only REALLY good artists in that list imo.

Michael Jackson 34
Belphegor 28 SAVE
Bloodbath 12
Borknagar 20
King Diamond 30 KILL

Michael Jackson 34 KILL
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 12 SAVE
Borknagar 20
King Diamond 30

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You kill Finntroll, Opeth, Sonata Arctica, Slayer, In Flames, Firewind, Sentenced, Cannibal Corpse, Manowar, Nevermore, and Dream Evil, but save MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON THE CHILD TOUCHER?????? YOU ALL BELONG IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson 34 KILL
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 12 SAVE
Borknagar 20
King Diamond 30

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You kill Finntroll, Opeth, Sonata Arctica, Slayer, In Flames, Firewind, Sentenced, Cannibal Corpse, Manowar, Nevermore, and Dream Evil, but save MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON THE CHILD TOUCHER?????? YOU ALL BELONG IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually you're the one who cried on here several times about being mentally unstable so you should be the one looking into being admitted to an institution. Also, it was alleged that he touched the child. Were you there? Dd you see it? Do you know him? No, so shut the fuck up. Also, regardless of it he was guilty or not, what the fuck does that have to do with THE MUSIC he made? Nothing, so again, shut the fuck up. All the bands you listed except Sonata are mediocre band, good but not amazing and when it came down to it they had to go. Nevermore, Opeth and SA might not belong in there but believe me the rest do.

/vicious reply