Battle of the Bands

Michael Jackson 34 KILL
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 12 SAVE
Borknagar 20
King Diamond 30

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You kill Finntroll, Opeth, Sonata Arctica, Slayer, In Flames, Firewind, Sentenced, Cannibal Corpse, Manowar, Nevermore, and Dream Evil, but save MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON THE CHILD TOUCHER?????? YOU ALL BELONG IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson 36 SAVE
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 10 KILL
Borknagar 20
King Diamond 30

Actually you're the one who cried on here several times about being mentally unstable so you should be the one looking into being admitted to an institution. Also, it was alleged that he touched the child. Were you there? Dd you see it? Do you know him? No, so shut the fuck up. Also, regardless of it he was guilty or not, what the fuck does that have to do with THE MUSIC he made? Nothing, so again, shut the fuck up. All the bands you listed except Sonata are mediocre band, good but not amazing and when it came down to it they had to go. Nevermore, Opeth and SA might not belong in there but believe me the rest do.

/vicious reply

Chill heartless i think 'CrazyChris576' is to busy trying to be metal to have a taste in music.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You kill Finntroll, Opeth, Sonata Arctica, Slayer, In Flames, Firewind, Sentenced, Cannibal Corpse, Manowar, Nevermore, and Dream Evil, but save MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON THE CHILD TOUCHER?????? YOU ALL BELONG IN MENTAL INSTITUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, shut the fuck up :erk:

Michael Jackson still owns 95% of the whole metal genre. With his little toe.

What the hell, let's fame MJ. He's a champ.

Michael Jackson 38 SAVE
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 6 KILL
Borknagar 22
King Diamond 30

Michael Jackson 40 SAVE
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 4 KILL
Borknagar 22
King Diamond 30

Fuck yeah! MJ to the Hall of Fame! Thank you CoB-OT, there's still hope in here.

Let me choose one of my fav bands, although I'm guessing it's going right to the Hall of Shame since you're all a bunch of death metal fags.

Dream Theater 20
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 4
Borknagar 22
King Diamond 30

Dream Theater 22 SAVE
Belphegor 28
Bloodbath 0 KILL
Borknagar 24
King Diamond 30

New Band:

Annihilator 20