Battle of the Bands

No one said you had to. You took a shot at Maiden, and people brought up dirt on you. If you want to call the pope a fag then bitch when people bring up the time you stuck a baseball bat up your ass, then don't say those things.
I didn't "take a shot at Maiden". I played the fucking game.

Not my fault that fanboys got on my ass over it.

Opinion is fine, but when someone is like "SHIT TASTES GOOD FUCK CAKE", that man is entitled to his opinion, but people will still persecute him.

That's the thing. To me, Maiden is this proverbial "shit", I just don't enjoy them. Obviously you disagree, but that doesn't make my opinion inherently wrong.

This shit works both ways, man.

Anyways, I'm done with this argument, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Children of Bodom 28 SAVE (They're really the only band on this list I care for.)
Iron Maiden 20 KILL
Sonata Arctica 24
Opeth 22
Finntroll 6

Children Of Bodom - 28 SAVE
Iron Maiden - 20
Sonata Arctica - 26
Opeth - 18 KILL
Fintroll - 8

I thought that I'm only one not not exactly loving Opeth...

Meh, Opeth are one of those bands that have that "something" about them, and it either hits you or it doesn't. If it doesn't hit you then you'll probably think they suck or that they're "just alright". But if it does hit you then you'll probably think they're one of the best and most unique bands out there, and that anyone who disagrees is an uncultured philistine.

Meh, Opeth are one of those bands that have that "something" about them, and it either hits you or it doesn't. If it doesn't hit you then you'll probably think they suck or that they're "just alright". But if it does hit you then you'll probably think they're one of the best and most unique bands out there, and that anyone who disagrees is an uncultured philistine.

Fucking sigged!

Children Of Bodom - 30
Iron Maiden - 18 KILL ( traditional HM bores me compared to more complex metal of today, not that it sucks though, just my least favourite out of the list
Sonata Arctica - 26
Opeth - 20 SAVE
Fintroll - 6

New Day.
Children Of Bodom - 32 SAVE
Iron Maiden - 18
Sonata Arctica - 26
Opeth - 20
Fintroll - 4 KILL KILL KILL