Battle of the Bands

Dude, just accept that we have different musical opinions and move on. I'm sick of having to spoonfeed it to people like you and Swabs all the time that one doesn't have to like these supposed "legendary" bands like Maiden.

Edit: Seth, I actually like some PF. Not all of it, but I like a few songs here or there. :lol:

All the bands you like suck

i win

also:

Children of bodom 28
Iron Maiden 18
Sonata Arctica 22 SAVE
Opeth 18
Finntroll 14 KILL

Not a fan of SA, but finntroll can suck it

saving SA because.. Dunno, people i like like it, its the closest thing i have to a legit vote :lol:

Children of bodom 26 KILL
Iron Maiden 16
Sonata Arctica 22
Opeth 20 SAVE
Finntroll 14

You guys are honestly faggots (besides those with good musical taste and understanding). SA is not THAT great, Maiden should be higher, Bodom just sucks nowadays, Finntroll well... :lol:

At this point I don't care who wins or loses, I just want this to be over an add a new band to the list :p

I said it to prove a point, as I've seen people say (or imply) around here that specific bands suck. Such as Joe earlier, regarding JFAC.

Obviously the bands I didn't mention don't suck, but I sure as hell don't find them enjoyable. And I'm not going to force myself to "enjoy" them merely because of hype, that's just gay.

No one said you had to. You took a shot at Maiden, and people brought up dirt on you. If you want to call the pope a fag then bitch when people bring up the time you stuck a baseball bat up your ass, then don't say those things. Opinion is fine, but when someone is like "SHIT TASTES GOOD FUCK CAKE", that man is entitled to his opinion, but people will still persecute him.

I was mostly joking... But man, JFAC, Bring Me the Horizon, Black Dahlia Murder... It's like, the worst "music" I have EVER heard :lol:

Agreed. Fucking nu-metal dying pig vocals. They make Lamb of God seem credible.

Children of bodom 28
Iron Maiden 18
Sonata Arctica 22 SAVE
Opeth 18
Finntroll 14 KILL

Not a fan of SA, but finntroll can suck it

saving SA because.. Dunno, people i like like it, its the closest thing i have to a legit vote :lol:
:lol: I owe SYL one vote now :p

It's 2 minutes to midnight in the UK so I get to vote again then. The idea of Iron Maiden NOT being in something called the "Hall of Fame" is fucking rediculous.

LOL ITS NEW DAY AND IM GONNA VOTE! :lol:

Children of bodom 26 KILL
Iron Maiden 16
Sonata Arctica 22
Opeth 22 SAVE
Finntroll 14

Oh and...i don't like Iron Maiden either but thats probably because i listened to them nonstop from when i was 10 to like 12-13 or something. :lol: Also im fucking tired of their sound...i can include almost their whole carreer in the word "gallops". Not saying they suck though...that would be completely retarded. I doubt the worlds most wanted live act sucks :lol: I just don't like it.

Oh and...i don't like Iron Maiden either but thats probably because i listened to them nonstop from when i was 10 to like 12-13 or something. :lol: Also im fucking tired of their sound...i can include almost their whole carreer in the word "gallops". Not saying they suck though...that would be completely retarded. I doubt the worlds most wanted live act sucks :lol: I just don't like it.

I'm listening to AMODLAD now, I forgot how much I love this album. I can't wait for their new album.

It's now Friday so..

Children of bodom 24 KILL
Iron Maiden 18 SAVE (honestly, it's called the Hall of fucking Fame for a reason)
Sonata Arctica 22
Opeth 22
Finntroll 14

Children of bodom 24
Iron Maiden 20 SAVE
Sonata Arctica 22
Opeth 22
Finntroll 12 KILL

I'm saving Maiden instead of Bodom because what Josh said makes a lot of sense :p

I'm listening to AMODLAD now, I forgot how much I love this album. I can't wait for their new album.

It's a above average album actually. Listened to it a couple of times for pure curiosity. I got huge respect for Maiden...i got to admit that!

I wish i could kill bodom like 4 points. They are overrated in those points like fuck.