Battle of the Bands

"Hey look, Iron Maiden, arguably the most influential band of the 20th Century....... Nah a band about who sing about "lol alcohol lol killing" is better"

Swabs said:
"Hey look, Iron Maiden, arguably the most influential band of the 20th Century....... Nah about who sings about "lol alcohol lol killing" is better"

Being influential does not make one enjoyable to the ears. This is why bands like The Beatles and Led Zepellin fucking suck.

I'm going to ignore what you just said, for the sake of my opinion of this forum, I will attempt to lose all memory of the above post.

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE KILLING MAIDEN I AM SAVING IT NOW

Children of bodom 28 KILL KILL DIE KILL I love you Alexi ;_;
Iron Maiden 18 SAVE OMG
Sonata Arctica 20
Opeth 18
Fintroll 16

Children of bodom 30 SAVE
Iron Maiden 16 KILL
Sonata Arctica 20
Opeth 18
Fintroll 16 KILL

Also, anyone who goes "lulz u hurted maiden? u fail" can suck a cock.

You love JFAC, I do not care what you have to say about Iron Maiden. :lol:

Being influential does not make one enjoyable to the ears. This is why bands like The Beatles and Led Zepellin fucking suck.

Omg... 10/10. Flawless. If you're not trolling however, you are really, really fucking disgusting.

I'm going to ignore what you just said, for the sake of my opinion of this forum, I will attempt to lose all memory of the above post.

Dude I totally will do that too. :lol: *MUST KEEP AWAY FROM BANT BUTTON.

O WAIT, I'M GONNA GO SUCK A COCK WHILE BANNTING YOU.

Edit: If you would have mentioned Pink Floyd sucking, I would of went apeshit on yo' ass. :lol:

You love JFAC, I do not care what you have to say about Iron Maiden. :lol:

Omg... 10/10. Flawless. If you're not trolling however, you are really, really fucking disgusting.

Dude, just accept that we have different musical opinions and move on. I'm sick of having to spoonfeed it to people like you and Swabs all the time that one doesn't have to like these supposed "legendary" bands like Maiden.

Edit: Seth, I actually like some PF. Not all of it, but I like a few songs here or there. :lol:

You don't have to like them, but saying that they suck is just pure stupidity

I said it to prove a point, as I've seen people say (or imply) around here that specific bands suck. Such as Joe earlier, regarding JFAC.

Obviously the bands I didn't mention don't suck, but I sure as hell don't find them enjoyable. And I'm not going to force myself to "enjoy" them merely because of hype, that's just gay.

Meh, You DO like Job For a Cowboy, so I suppose it's only perfectly logical that you don't like good bands.

Whatever you do, DON'T listen to anything after 'Slave to the Grind'. Their first two albums are like, the best music ever :lol: