Battle of the Bands

This is for you heartless, since I ''vote like a retard'' I'll make sure not to...

Angra 26 SAVE
Vintersorg 28
Annihilator 12 KILL
Sabaton 28
Frank Zappa 34

Angra 24 (Heartless raaaaage :lol:)
Vintersorg 28
Annihilator 12 SAVE (Truly a fucking awesome band)
Sabaton 30
Frank Zappa 34

Angra 22 KILL
Vintersorg 30 SAVE
Annihilator 12
Sabaton 30
Frank Zappa 34
I think I know why Heartless hasn't saved Vintersorg for the PM(Idk I dont keep up with peoples votes much :lol:) because he took the man in your avatar's band. :p and he's Borkky's best singer. :p (Just a little playful banter, no offense taken hopefully :)

Angra 22 KILL
Vintersorg 30 SAVE
Annihilator 12
Sabaton 30
Frank Zappa 34
I think I know why Heartless hasn't saved Vintersorg for the PM(Idk I dont keep up with peoples votes much :lol:) because he took the man in your avatar's band. :p and he's Borkky's best singer. :p (Just a little playful banter, no offense taken hopefully :)

Angra 22
Vintersorg 30
Annihlator 10 KILL
Sabaton 32 SAVE
Frank Zappa 34

Angra 22 KILL
Vintersorg 30 SAVE
Annihilator 12
Sabaton 30
Frank Zappa 34

Actually, I'm the one who put Vintersorg up there, I love that band and I don't have anything against him as a singer in Borknagar. Simen was the best singer imo, but they made some great stuff with Mr. V. I haven't voted for them in a while because I know they will go to the Hall of Fame and the other bands needed the votes more.

P.S. He didn't take the band, Simen left to get rich in Dimmu for half the work :lol: He'd still be in Borknagar today if Oystein didn't give him an ultimatum. I mean come on, listen to Mr V. singer Colossus and then listen to Simen, no contest.