Battle of the Bands

666grimreaper666
Crzy_Aus
marfal66
~Derek~
dave100

These people honestly, they vote retardedly and based upon "I DONT KNOW THE BAND LOLZ"...

Dude you're taking it too personal lol. And just cuz someone voted once or twice for the heck of it or just to piss you off it doesn't mean they vote retardedly. There have only been 3 or 4 bands in the game I haven't heard of.

So, just to troll u again :lol:

ANGRA - 18
Vintersorg 26 KILL (it's blasphemy, I know =))
Annihilator 28 SAVE
Sabaton 28
Frank Zappa 26

Dude you're taking it too personal lol. And just cuz someone voted once or twice for the heck of it or just to piss you off it doesn't mean they vote retardedly. There have only been 3 or 4 bands in the game I haven't heard of.

So, just to troll u again :lol:

ANGRA - 18
Vintersorg 26 KILL (it's blasphemy, I know =))
Annihilator 28 SAVE
Sabaton 28
Frank Zappa 26

I don't take it personal :p you can pick who you want really, just aggravates me when people vote to kill bands they admit to being ignorant of.

Besides, why do I care what you pick :p your music taste is exactly like your poetry.... it sucks :lol:

When I open my window every morning,
I cannot hear the birds sing anymore,
I guess winter is finally upon us.

Nature is so unlike us,
It does not need to love or hate,
Forgive or ask forgiveness,
It simply does its job.

I wish I could be like that sometimes,
And then I remember you,
I have no regrets; I failed
Every time I tried to deny I was human.

Life goes on, circle after circle,
Halfway through another one,
There is no use in turning back -
The destination cannot change.

So, on one of these cold evenings,
I will light another candle,
And as I gaze into the flame,
I will remember your face
And make a wish that
Every day with you lasts longer.

3/4 of you could shut the hell up before commenting about that poem, it sucks yeah, but if some ''MeloDeath / Bodom'esk / Silly Limp risted Roar Roar'' band had that for lyrics you would bum them :zombie:

I don't take it personal :p you can pick who you want really, just aggravates me when people vote to kill bands they admit to being ignorant of.

Besides, why do I care what you pick :p your music taste is exactly like your poetry.... it sucks :lol:

Nice move man =) I guess you're not too bad at trolling urself :Smug:

As for the poem, it was almost a year ago, I was incredibly bored, I suck at writing in English and some people actually liked it :zombie:

Besides, you can't judge my poetry tastes by something I wrote lol. But ehat am I saying to someone who probably thinks Alexi is teh bset poet in da world!!

What band did I kill that I didn't know?

I think you killed some power metal band he likes and Heartless got pissed :lol:

though i said i would never participate in this thread again, i can't see power metal gods get killed

Angra 18 SAVE
Vintersorg 28
Annihilator 26 KILL
Sabaton 30
Frank Zappa 26