Battle of the Bands

Angra 20
Vintersorg 28
Annihilator 30
Dark Funeral 0 KILL with pleasure. I have personal beef with one of their ex drummers. Sexist, racist, bigot scum.
Sabaton 26 Save

New band: Frank Zappa (it's a BAND)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2nJn6rZdtI&feature=related[/ame]

EPIC live Whipping Post performance
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TItmXT8DkM&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank Heartless and Swabs for recognizing and supporting Sabaton here. This band has truly changed my life (especially their Art of War album)! :) Any other massively epic power metal bands I should know about?

Besides the usual-Sonata,Kamelot,BG,Rhapsody,Nightwish,Stratovarius,

I would like to thank Heartless and Swabs for recognizing and supporting Sabaton here. This band has truly changed my life! :) Any other massively epic power metal bands I should know about?

I just scrolled through my media player and here are a few you may like:

Axel Rudi Pell, Edguy(epic fun) and Lordi, of course...

I would like to thank Heartless and Swabs for recognizing and supporting Sabaton here. This band has truly changed my life (especially their Art of War album)! :) Any other massively epic power metal bands I should know about?

Echoing Lady_Relic, you should def. know EDGUY. You could also try Therion, although they don't quite classify as power metal (until last few albums, first few was death, then symphonic). You could also try White Skull, but they're not that great.

AM vote:

Angra 20
Vintersorg 26 Kill
Annihilator 32 SAVE
Sabaton 26
Frank Zappa 20

I only knw I should save Annihilator, and have not heard of other bands on the list (well, Zappa rings a bell tho).

I just scrolled through my media player and here are a few you may like:

Axel Rudi Pell, Edguy(epic fun) and Lordi, of course...

Wow thank you. Edguy I have their stuff and I've always loved them. Axel Rudi Pell I looked up on Youtube and that is some great stuff! The vocalist reminds me so much of the Thunderstone vocalist. And Lordi I looked them up as well. Very interesting band! Very unique and good music. I think their music video for "Whos Your Daddy?" is totally hilarious :lol:

Crzy_Aus said:
Echoing Lady_Relic, you should def. know EDGUY. You could also try Therion...

Thanks. I love Edguy :) And Therion I'd heard some of their stuff before and it sounded pretty good. I'll look into them more though.

My personal faves are: Blasdead, Galneryus, Echoes of Eternity, Into Eternity

And well Gamma Ray, sure you know them but they weren't on the list :p

My personal faves are: Blasdead, Galneryus, Echoes of Eternity, Into Eternity

And well Gamma Ray, sure you know them but they weren't on the list :p

Hey sweet thanks dude. I couldn't find Blasdead anywhere :err:

I really liked Galneryus a lot. I seem to really be enjoying the Japanese metal scene as of late. And I only have a bit of Into Eternity's material but they are quite good as well!

--Btw I don't mean to be crapping up this thread with off-topicness, but I really just didn't know where else to ask.

Angra 20
Vintersorg 28
Annihilator 28
Sabaton 22 KILL meh the I've never heard of them and since Corny was killing them......
FRANK MOTHERFUCKING ZAPPA PEOPLE! 26 SAVE

Are you TOTALLY FUCKING RETARDED!?

So why kill them? Killing a band that you've never even fucking heard is just about the most retarded thing you could do in this game, in fact. It totally defeats the point in this game.

Well it's quite simple really (this goes for everyone): If you haven't heard/heard of a band on the list. Check them out, go on their myspace, search on youtube, whatever. You'll know wether you want to kill or save them within seconds.

^^ Oh nooes it's CoBoT RAAAGE!!

srsly though, it's a good idea, but some people are lazy or have slow internetz.

The reason I was harsh is because if you go back 2-3 pages you would know that Joe and I fucking did embed youtube videos of Sabaton, fucking LOADS of videos.

Angra 22 SAVE
Vintersorg 26 KILL
Annihilator 26
Sabaton 22
Frank Zappa 28

For those too lazy to go back two pages, I'll re-embed some Sabaton videos ftw:

Seriously though, don't kill a band just because you haven't heard of them. And I wondered why the Hall of Shame contains awesome bands...

Last edited by a moderator: