FINAL STANDINGS:

Solefald 22
A-ha 6
Kalmah 30
Gamma Ray 20
Hypocrisy 30

SNEAKY SNEAKY!

SOLEFALD:

It's too hard to find their good songs on youtube so this is just an idea from one album...

GAMMA RAY:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually no, what I did was perfectly ok, I asked Frank (muffin) on msn so wait until he comes tomorrow he will validate this for you :)

Current stats =

Solefald 22
A-ha 6
Kalmah 30
Gamma Ray 20
Hypocrisy 30

:lol:

CURRENT FAGS:

Joe
Mick
Josh

CURRENT STATS:

Solefald 22
A-ha 6
Kalmah 30
Gamma Ray 20
Hypocrisy 30

And seriously, it was a cunt thing to do but didn't violate the rules so deal with it mah boi!!!!

^Dude, even if you didn't agree with me picking for frank then all that means if we would run on 4 bands until Frank comes tomorrow and chooses a new band, either way Gamma Ray is still there and I just have to vote for someone else other than Solefald... and your vote on Nile doesn't count because I voted. Understand?

It makes sense you're just being a baby. So :p by logic, either case, you still weren't able to choose the new band so the scores are either...

Solefald 22
A-ha 6
Kalmah 30
Gamma Ray 20
Hypocrisy 30

OR

BAND TO BE NAMED TOMORROW 20
A-ha 6
Kalmah 30
Gamma Ray 20
Hypocrisy 32 (I would have saved them instead of Solefald)

Um, what happened to the person who actually gets the band into the HoF/HoS picking the next band, Heartless? I don't see a vote there for Frank where you picked Solefald. Or is that just implied? And if that vote is implied, are you sure Frank would kill Nile? I think you're manipulating the game for your own purposes. Stop fucking up the game, dude.