Battle of the Bands

Um, what happened to the person who actually gets the band into the HoF/HoS picking the next band, Heartless? I don't see a vote there for Frank where you picked Solefald. Or is that just implied? And if that vote is implied, are you sure Frank would kill Nile? I think you're manipulating the game for your own purposes. Stop fucking up the game, dude.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? M<an, when Muffin come son tomorrow, he will back me up so till then shut the fuck up, you're not even making sense wtf man :lol:... idiot.

Agreeing with a retard!

I will now vote myself

Solefald 22 SAVE
A-ha 6
Kalmah 30
Nile 0 KILL
Hypocrisy 30

NEW BAND

Gamma Ray 20

:lol:

FINAL STANDINGS:

Solefald 22
A-ha 6
Kalmah 30
Gamma Ray 20
Hypocrisy 30

SNEAKY SNEAKY!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? M<an, when Muffin come son tomorrow, he will back me up so till then shut the fuck up, you're not even making sense wtf man :lol:... idiot.

Agreeing with a retard!

i actually have no idea what hes talking about it just sounded smart

Um, what happened to the person who actually gets the band into the HoF/HoS picking the next band, Heartless? I don't see a vote there for Frank where you picked Solefald. Or is that just implied? And if that vote is implied, are you sure Frank would kill Nile? I think you're manipulating the game for your own purposes. Stop fucking up the game, dude.

Just shut your fucking face already, i would have done what Joe said, respect those who've been around this forum longer than you. We know eachother

Solefald 20 KILL
Norther 22
Kalmah 32
Gamma Ray 18 SAVE
Hypocrisy 36

IMO, Gamma Ray has better songs than the ones Joe posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solefald 20 KILL
Norther 20 Petri is a fag
Kalmah 32
Gamma Ray 18
Hypocrisy 38 SAVE

^Because I know they will be saved and Hall of Famed I love all the bands listed so I figured save Hypocrisy let some fag get a new gay band on, then Kalmah will be saved too later and then I will have 2 potential bands to kill.