Battle of the Bands

Insomnium and Catamenia are epic.

Epic melodic black metal and epic melodic doom metal. Pretty unique shit.

Ensiferum 32
Insomnium 18 SAVE
Skid Row 28 :mad:
Bal-Sagoth 16 KILL
Catamenia 16 *:Smokin:

Honestly how can you not like them...

Unless you're just focusing on the vocals and only listening to a few seconds of the song then I can't comprehend it.

*This smiley represents Codi, kill him instead... he is the human shield to stop Catamenia from being harmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their lead singer is really goddamn deformed so I can understand why a homosexual like yourself might be inclined to kill them. Your vote is driven by your boner, enjoy your aids from Bach.
:lol::lol::lol:

But I agree with Josh, SR is awesome and I'd do Bach if it would make SR come back with Bach.

Ensiferum 32
Insomnium 18
Skid Row 30 SAVE
Bal-Sagoth 14 KILL
Catamenia 16

Insomnium and Catamenia are epic.

Epic melodic black metal and epic melodic doom metal. Pretty unique shit.

Honestly how can you not like them...

Well I kinda like Catamenia, but Insomnium just seems a bit boring. Kinda slow-paced songs. Problem is I seem to always compare everything I hear to Bodom and if they're not as melodic then I find it hard to like them. :erk:

Well I kinda like Catamenia, but Insomnium just seems a bit boring. Kinda slow-paced songs. Problem is I seem to always compare everything I hear to Bodom and if they're not as melodic then I find it hard to like them. :erk:

Children of Bodom are shit.

Remember that post about old posts/lulz quotes? Yeah.. :lol:

green day: AAARGH! TALENTLESS FUCKS!!!
COB: good, very good, very, very, very good
cradle of filth: Annoying, but at least it's metal.
taking back sunday: bullshit
MCR (fine i'll admit it): bullshit x 100000000
Panic! At The Disco: terrible, absolutely terrible, disgrace to music.
Disturbed: :/ metalcore....eh
BFMV: just........just ghey...
Korn:crap
SOAD: also crap
AAR: American Academy of Religion ????

Yeah sure kill the best motherfucking band in history just cuz you don't get enough of you neighbour's little brother you fags :puke:

Ensiferum 34
Insomnium 20
Skid Row 28 KILL
Bal-Sagoth 10 SAVE
Catamenia 18

Yeah sure kill the best motherfucking band in history just cuz you don't get enough of you neighbour's little brother you fags :puke:

rincopydark.jpg