Battle of the Bands

Bal Sagoth are actually quite good, I've been a fan for a loooooong time now :lol:. But Skid Row are fucking classic.

Oh and Crzy Aus your sig is quite shit, I mean the concept is rather gay, and in terms of graphics design and general Photoshop creativity, it's pretty poor.

Yeah sure kill the best motherfucking band in history just cuz you don't get enough of you neighbour's little brother you fags :puke:

Hey fuck you I get a lot of my neighbor's little brother and I still killed Bal-Sagoth! And yes, they totally are the BEST BAND IN RECORDED HISTORY... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh excuse me...

Oh and Crzy Aus your sig is quite shit, I mean the concept is rather gay, and in terms of graphics design and general Photoshop creativity, it's pretty poor.
And your sig is lacking Maiden... NEEDS MOAR EDDIE!

AM vote:

Ensiferum 40 SAVE
Insomnium 18
Skid Row 28
Bal-Sagoth 06 KILL
Catamenia 18

New band: Helloween

Helloween 20
Insomnium 18
Skid Row 28
Bal-Sagoth 06
Catamenia 18

Uh... you can't do that my friend. You don't have to vote every 12 hours exactly but there at least has to be a few hours gap and some other poster's votes in between.

CURRENT STATS:

Ensiferum 38
Insomnium 18
Skid Row 28
Bal-Sagoth 8
Catamenia 18

And now my PM vote :D

Ensiferum 40 SAVE
Insomnium 18
Skid Row 28
Bal-Sagoth 6 KILL
Catamenia 18

NEW BAND: SHADE EMPIRE

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade Empire 20
Insomnium 18
Skid Row 30 SAVE
Bal-Sagoth 4 KILL
Catamenia 18

Shade Empire has its moments, but the BM influences and the loads of keyboard pads don't really attract me.

Shade Empire 20
Insomnium 20 SAVE
Skid Row 30
Bal-Sagoth 2 KILL
Catamenia 18