Bay Area Rock Fest-- Jon Oliva, Crimson Glory, Spocks Beard etc..

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Just 2 weeks away until the first Bay Rock Fest with Jon Oliva, Crimson Glory and Spocks Beard-- Single day tickets are now available for $48 each night or $85 for 2 nights through ticketweb.com with all profits benefiting the charity Guitars Not Guns-- See you there!

Just 2 weeks away until the first Bay Rock Fest with Jon Oliva, Crimson Glory and Spocks Beard-- Single day tickets are now available for $48 each night or $85 for 2 nights through ticketweb.com with all profits benefiting the charity Guitars Not Guns-- See you there!

Wait a fucking second, we are indeed the old school forum but we do not live in the past. How can you not mention the mighty Zero Hour!!??? Odins Court, or Enchant! The line up of this fest is so strong it needs to be complete.

Here is what was on Blabbermouth:

Quote:

"Confirmed acts include JON OLIVA'S PAIN, SPOCK'S BEARD, ENCHANT, CRIMSON GLORY, MOB RULES, BALANCE OF POWER, ZERO HOUR, EYEFEAR, TIMELINE and ODINS COURT. D.C. Cooper has been confirmed as a special guest of the festival."

So please don't ever forget to mention Zero Hour again. They RULE!!!

;)

Thanks!

Cool. Man is it nice to live in San Francisco! I'd love to see Jon Oliva.....and I guess I will be doing just that. Call me crazy, but this is the first I've heard about this! Is there any word on who plays what night?

Cool. Man is it nice to live in San Francisco! I'd love to see Jon Oliva.....and I guess I will be doing just that. Call me crazy, but this is the first I've heard about this! Is there any word on who plays what night?

You, like me, have openly complained about JOP/Savatage never making the West Coast anymore. Now here it is in your own front yard! Congrats Wiz! You lucky fucker. :mad: :)

Also, first I heard of JOP in Cali as well. Never even heard rumblings...

That's a very cool bill and I said it a hundred times; if you got the chance to see JOP live, do it !!