BC RICH GUITARS

DeadlySinners

Thrasher
Mar 5, 2007
Vancouver, BC
BC Rich guitars.....Crazy shapes.....Insane Heavy Sound.......Wont empty your wallet.....Great Distortion.

But the quality of them is questionable

In this thread i want anyone who owns a BC Rich to report any technical problems theeyve had with theyre axe.

Most common ive heard about is the input jack being fucked. Anyone else hav this problem??

i've had my B.C.Rich beast for about 4 years, and it's about 5 or 6 old, never had a single problem, cept for the old electrics crapin out on me, but with me redoin it, i don't mind much

One of my friends has a gray platinum series Warlock.. He's had it for a few years (2 or 3 I think) .. And it seems to be in great shape...

I've never cared for B.C. Rich guitars. I think I'll stick with my Jackson KE3.

I've heard of several people having trouble wth the lower-end models...such as the Bronze series... but I cann't back up what i have heard because I do not own.. My friend has an Art Series Mockingbird.... I think he got a full set-up or something and threw some D' Addarrios on it... it works great. :)

I've heard of several people having trouble wth the lower-end models...such as the Bronze series... but I cann't back up what i have heard because I do not own.. My friend has an Art Series Mockingbird.... I think he got a full set-up or something and threw some D' Addarrios on it... it works great. :)

Yah i have a platinum edition warlock. The only problem i had when i bought it is that the input jack was really screwed. I got a new one slammed on it and now it works fine

the electronics in my bc rich are starting to short out but they are pretty old and i have put this guitar through hell literally. ive been playing the same bc rich virgin 7 string since i first started, and ive dropped it dozens of times. its very scratched and dented up but it still plays great and the electronics dont short out most of the time so its ok! good guitars