BSM Bc Rich Warlock II's

ratsapprentice

God can gtfo
Aug 15, 2009
London
I'd just like to recommend these guitars to anyone looking for something in this price range. I bought one without ever playing a Bc Rich before, so was a bit apprehensive given the stories I'd heard about their QC.
Having had it for a while now I can safely say that it's a wonderful guitar.
It's build quality is fantastic, far better than my LTD EC1000, and is an absolute joy to play. It's hard to find a guitar with these features for this price.
So anyone looking for a metal guitar, that maybe wants a slightly more old school tone.... go for it.

The specs were actually chosen by the guys over on the BC rich forum.
There probably aren't that many of them left, seeing as there were only 40 made.

http://www.beatstreetmusic.com/categories/BSM-Warlock-II-638_350_572.html

Cannot recommend highly enough!

That was the other thing I was worried about, I had always wanted a warlock but kinda wanted the classic pointy headstock...
It actually looks amazing in real life, it's very dark, I think it makes the guitar look a whole lot more classy that it would with any other style.
It looks like it's just been bolted on in those photos, but under natural light it looks like a fairly similar finish to the rest of the guitar..

That's good to hear...I hate it when the "promo" pictures make something stand out like a sore thumb...that wood looks super light and just doesn't gel with the rest of the guitar on those pics.

Get some pictures of yours on the bash! :D

IMG_0016%20copy.jpg

IMG_0020%20copy.jpg

iPhone pics, but the colours are pretty accurate....