Be At The Recording of Metallum Maximum Aeturnum!!

I work about two blocks down and two blocks over from Avatar. My plan is to kidnap Anthrax and replace them with robots I made that look and sound just like them. Then I'll alter the lyrics of "Anyplace But Here" to "Rip and Destroy." At that point, everybody will riot and tear the place down. It almost worked for Abner Devereaux.

If I am chosen I will definitly be there. I live about 20 minutes away from Yonkers so Its a hop, skip and a jump for me. That is, if they do it there. Hell, If the recorded in Maine I'd go check this out. This is metal history baby!

I was hoping they would have done it in chicago. Then I would have made the 8 hour trip down, but New York is just to far. Damn that sucks!!!!

Johnny Ace said:
I work about two blocks down and two blocks over from Avatar. My plan is to kidnap Anthrax and replace them with robots I made that look and sound just like them. Then I'll alter the lyrics of "Anyplace But Here" to "Rip and Destroy." At that point, everybody will riot and tear the place down. It almost worked for Abner Devereaux.
:lol:

the decided on the tracklist yet? last i remember from the votes people were wasting that shit on cover songs...gay...shoulda been limited to 3 songs per record, no covers...oh well new anthrax is always more than welcome! \m/

Does anybody know anyone who got chosen? My plan for now is to hang around and hopefully find a guy who doesn't have a friend to bring in. Shit I'd do the same for someone if it were the other way around.

I didn't win the contest (BUMMER!!!), but I called the Avatar to find out what was happening and all they could tell me was that the video shoot for the fans was starting at 7pm. How many of you other non winners are planning on trying to get in?