beaneath the mire live petition

Great song!..would be very happy to see it in the next set list representing GR..along with Harlequin Forest of course!.

I'm all for it!!!! When I talked to Mike and Per on the last tour in Worcester I asked them if they would ever play it. Mike said "It's not impossible". Let's hope that we get it sometime soon

"A new setlist has been discussed and it omits every song we played on the last tour apart from one, so it'll be pretty cool I think. Some of me personal favourite songs will be dusted off. Hard shit to play though...I gotta practise!"

It could happen!

This or the reverieforestthing.

Or even GoP though I think they used to play it sometime...

Edit: GoP instead of Tdf would be nice.

"A new setlist has been discussed and it omits every song we played on the last tour apart from one, so it'll be pretty cool I think. Some of me personal favourite songs will be dusted off. Hard shit to play though...I gotta practise!"

It could happen!

I really like the sound of that quote.

absofucking loutely.

To those of you who don't want beneath the mire (even though the OP spelled it wrong, who cares) I question you as an Opeth fan. I Consider their MYAH and Still Life to be some of the best music ever made, but regardless of what you may think of Ghost Reveries... This song is absolutely ridiculous. It's honestly nothing like i've heard from any other band, out of this world. As a matter of fact, I respect Ghost Reveries quite a bit even though it's not on my "elite top list" or anything. This album is still amazing in comparison to much other music out there.

I am not with you because I prefer Harlequin Forest. :)

I'd like to hear Harlequin Forest too!

I'm pretty sure the new setlist will kick ass in any case. What is the list of songs they have never played live? Or haven't played in a long time.

absofucking loutely.

To those of you who don't want beneath the mire (even though the OP spelled it wrong, who cares) I question you as an Opeth fan.

looks like you're going to have to strike me from your list of opeth fans. guess all i can do now is live one day at a time and hope this empty feeling passes.