Iced Earth - A question of heaven
Theatre of Tragedy - A distance there is /// A hamlet for a slothful vassal
Sinergy - The fourth world
Evergrey - Nosferatu
Nevermore - Believe in nothing
Falconer - Substitutional world
Liv Kristine - Inamorata
Lacuna Coil - To myself I turned

WOW, I've just started listening to a band called 'winds', they seem to be relatively unknown, but holy motherfucking shit!!! This is almost like the epitome of beautiful music, the band themselves labels it 'classical metal'. And the guitarist... fuck me dead. Yngwie eat your heart out!!! (Actually stop eating, seriously you're fucking fat :D).

I recommend you guys check this band out, they only have one full lenght out so far, called 'Reflections of the I'. Their songs are a little hard to digest at first, but jesus christ does the beauty sink in after a few listens.

Got that album. It is damned good, dark and moody but technical, well-composed and arranged. I agree, damned excellent. Funny, though I didn't bother posting in this thread, when you asked about beautiful music it's what came to mind.

I got Winds-Reflection of the I. Just got it in a couple of days ago in fact. Very Very Very good cd. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Moody, heavy, and most of all METAL.

I's just got Winds -Relections Of The I and fuck it is an awesome album!
Technically brilliant, beautifully composed & haunting in its tone. The Pimp says that if ya'll love your emotive metal, buy this album.
Thanks guys for recommending it.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Winds = Good.

Also ...
Demons and Wizards (fiddler on the Green)
Paradise Lost ... damn near any of them
Mindrot - Soul
Savatage - Poets and Madmen (or any of the last 8)

What about Ayreon-The Dream Sequencer. Very dreamy, mesmerizing music. Great music to listen to if you just want to close your eyes and float off into another world with the music.

Well, i've got that with Porcupine tree!
Uh oh..did i just said that?
Really listened to it for the first time today (stars die).
There was a time i could get pretty depressed of this kind of music , (that's why i left it on the shelve for quite a long time, i guess) but wow.. this is so sweet...
I just sat on the couch and completely went into the magic..
Thanks for recommending.

-x-
Iris

I have been meaning to get a Porcupine Tree cd for a while, but I keep putting it off because I have to get other cds, and, well, I just have a long list of them. I downloaded a couple of their songs, and liked what I heard, so I will get one of their cds sooner or later.

I can't find "Into Electric Castle" at a reasonable price, so I guess I will probably never get that one, but I hear it is great. I'm currently ordering the follow-up to The Dream Sequencer, "Flight of the Migrator." I hope this one is as amazing as The Dream Sequencer.