Recently got Enslaved-Vikingligr Veldi/Hordanes Land

And recently ordered online:

Nile-Annihilation of the Wicked
Disgorge-Parallels of Infinite Torture
Cryptopsy-Blasphemy made Flesh
Mourning Beloveth-A Murderous Circus

yay

Last Cds I got

-Savatage - Hall of The Mountain King (again)
-Whitesnake - Whitesnake (again)
-Frameshift 2: An Absence Of Empathy
-Alice Cooper - Constrictor (again)

I'm waiting for:
-Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny Of Souls
-Beyond Twilight - Section X

I've been moderate these days...

All Ive got recently was
King Diamond House Of God
King Diamond Spiders Lullabye
Dream Evil Dragon Slayer

I CANT FIND VOODOO for nothing, this use to be my second fvorite behind Abigail and I lost it, now i cant find it anywhere and Im majorly bummed.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
All Ive got recently was
King Diamond House Of God
King Diamond Spiders Lullabye
Dream Evil Dragon Slayer

I CANT FIND VOODOO for nothing, this use to be my second fvorite behind Abigail and I lost it, now i cant find it anywhere and Im majorly bummed.

I hear ya dude... I once lost this very cd also but luckilly it was just in another cd case I dragged in the car!

Larf03 said:
I hear ya dude... I once lost this very cd also but luckilly it was just in another cd case I dragged in the car!

I wish I could find it so bad. I think this KD album is amazingly underrated. Im pretty sure its in Oklahoma somewhere. Someone took it from me I think and its long gone. :cry: Loa House, One down two to go, Salem, and Voodoo are all killer tracks.

Oh and ive heard the new Nile is pretty pitiful. Basically what you said, like they released the same album again. I ve read several reviews and basically its like they didnt really put any effort into it and just rehashed from the last album, which you know if a band does in their career is not always bad but if its two albums in a row is usually a sign of stagnicity, kinda like how deicide did for many years until SCARS. Or a better example would be any of Korns albums and the next album after that.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I wish I could find it so bad. I think this KD album is amazingly underrated. Im pretty sure its in Oklahoma somewhere. Someone took it from me I think and its long gone. :cry: Loa House, One down two to go, Salem, and Voodoo are all killer tracks.

Oh and ive heard the new Nile is pretty pitiful. Basically what you said, like they released the same album again. I ve read several reviews and basically its like they didnt really put any effort into it and just rehashed from the last album, which you know if a band does in their career is not always bad but if its two albums in a row is usually a sign of stagnicity, kinda like how deicide did for many years until SCARS. Or a better example would be any of Korns albums and the next album after that.

On VOODOO, you forgot to mention The Exocist :)

Last order from The End was

Agalloch - Pale Folklore
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing
Beherit - Drawing Down the Moon
COC - America's Volume Dealers (DualDisc wee!)
Woods of Ypres - T-shirt

I'm replacing old casettes that have died or disappeared. Recent repurchases are:

Entombed "Left Hand Path" and "Clandestine"
Terrorizer "World Downfall"
Death Angel "Frolic Through the Park" and "Act III"
Carnivore "Carnivore"
Mastodon "Remission" (not a casette replacement, I just finally got around to actually picking up the album)

Circadian Flanking The Black Moose Electronic 6/2/2005
Conversations About The Light Memories Out Of Context Electronic 6/2/2005
Cruachan Tuatha Na Gael Heavy Metal 6/2/2005
Gruntsplatter The Eulogists Assembly Electronic 6/2/2005
Hate Forest Sorrow Heavy Metal 6/2/2005
Methadrone Regression (Promo) Electronic 6/2/2005
Nothing The Spine Overshadowed By The Rope Electronic 6/2/2005
Of The Wand & Moon Emptiness : Emptiness : Emptiness Folk 6/2/2005
Skepticism Aes Heavy Metal 6/2/2005
The Mist And The Morning Dew The Mist And The Morning Dew Heavy Metal 6/2/2005
V/A The Vision + The Volume - Summer 2004 Heavy Metal 6/2/2005