Bed Of Razors for Gigantour

cobfan666

Aug 24, 2007
I know its very early to be talking about Gigantour but it think the fans would really love it for COB to play Bed Of Razors again. Most people agree its there greatest song because of those insane riffs. And it would really boost there fan base if non cob fans heard that shit live. Just a suggestion and dream though.. anyone agree? :headbang:

I know its very early to be talking about Gigantour but it think the fans would really love it for COB to play Bed Of Razors again. Most people agree its there greatest song because of those insane riffs. And it would really boost there fan base if non cob fans heard that shit live. Just a suggestion and dream though.. anyone agree? :headbang:

:puke::erk::puke::erk::puke::erk::puke::erk::puke::erk:noonecaresaboutyouropinions:puke::erk:

At least you have the right idea :lol:

im not against it at all. But making a thread asking for a certain song to be on the setlist is futile.

And countering it with smileys is any less futile? Have you actually seen an improvement when people have done that in the past?

Fuck you, from this thread title I thought you'd seen some article where Alexi said they were gonna play it or something. :Smug: Take your dreams and stuff them up your ass :mad:

Listen man you can't name this thread Bed Of Razors for Gigantour, because it seems like an announcement rather than a request. Plus I don't think there's a big WHOA effect, they've many older songs that are just as interesting if not more.

and I want talk dirty to me or smells like teen spirit

oh.. and maybe red light in my eyes part 1 plz

:headbang:

Listen man you can't name this thread Bed Of Razors for Gigantour, because it seems like an announcement rather than a request. Plus I don't think there's a big WHOA effect, they've many older songs that are just as interesting if not more.
yeah my bad i didn't mean for it to have a WHOA effect, i just wasn't thinking when i made the topic name. And btw to everyone else this IS just a dream and i was just wondering if anyone else agrees to this, i apologize if i made it sound like ZOMG THEY BETTAH PLAY BED OF RAZORSSSSSS. But yeah no need for flaming..