BEEF!

Feel_The_Force

Thrash 'Til Death!!
Aug 7, 2005
England
Is this word used in your area by, lets say common folk (chavs). I really don't know why they come up with these dumbass words and phrases, heres some examples:

"dont be chattin breeze"
"you want beef"
"im gonna fuck him up bare times blud!!"
"safe safe"

haha, it makes me laugh as im typing these

"don't be chattin breeze"...i am assuming that means "don't talk shit" or something like that...i could be wrong hah
i've heard the "safe safe" one before...but i have no idea what people mean by it.
i think that rap/hip hop lingo is worse...sounds like a foreign language to me hahaha.

i find it quite irritating...especially when they say things like "i knew you was here" instead of "i knew you were here". its really hard to understand what they meant. they should at least get that right...

oia os mano fideputa tão fudeno ca parada certo?
Vamo lah dá uns pipoco que elis mexero cos truta

Rio version:
oaiah maneah, oxx fiahdeahpuahta tão fuahdenoah coax camaradah iaraaadoah, broahderhhh...Vamoah poah elix no miahcroondax, sinão eleah vazah coah sixtema toadoah...

BloodyScalpel said:

Rio version:
oaiah maneah, oxx fiahdeahpuahta tão fuahdenoah coax camaradah iaraaadoah, broahderhhh...Vamoah poah elix no miahcroondax, sinão eleah vazah coah sixtema toadoah...

Vai Tomar No Cu :p :)

BloodyScalpel said:

Rio version:
dude, if someone talked like that on a slum, they would most certainly end up in the microwave indeed :p

they have banned hoodies in some shopping places because of chavs with their little nike hoodies on and hoods up who have been stealing shit, thats not fair for the normal people who just wanna go buy stuff with their hoodies on like me, which they didnt get from the bargain bin in jjb sports

@ Tut: Cool! :D

I can't understand almost a shit of written Portuguese, even if my father is from Galicia, where they speak a hybrid of Spanish and Portuguese. :D

But when it's spoken, it's almost the same shit!

Ronaldo is Spanish now! Fuck you! :D

Tut Ankh Amon said:
dude, if someone talked like that on a slum, they would most certainly end up in the microwave indeed :p
But that's exactly like everyone talks in rio, not just the guys from the slums :lol:

Si, yo hablo un poquito de español. Más portuñol, de facto :p
Yo puedo entendier espanõl escrito, si hablado és más difícil...ainda más si hablado rápido :p