Been listening to Tokyo Showdown again

Yes it should have been. Much more representative of them, anyway - aren't Japanese crowds renowned for being inactive and strangely calm at gigs? Hardly makes for the right atmosphere.

Blackthorned said:
Yes it should have been. Much more representative of them, anyway - aren't Japanese crowds renowned for being inactive and strangely calm at gigs? Hardly makes for the right atmosphere.
Exactly ... listen to Episode 666 if you want proof ...

Well I was listening to Claymana nd right after Bullet Ride I wanted to hear Tokyo Showdown so I popped it in. Bullet Ride sounds so horrible in comparison! The guitars sound NOTHING alike! The production is really bad too. I was thinking this would be a live album that could rank up there with Live After Death. Sadly not :(

Hmmm...well does anyone know where I can download this Postad, Gothenburg Live 2001 bootleg from? I'm extremelly curious to hear that...

You think Anders accent in Tokyo Showdown is amusing? Have a look at the 1996 Köln video :)

Bozz: Look around on DC (you will most certainly find it on hub metal.no-ip.info). 2001 is a nice bootleg (has Square Nothing), but tracklist-wise, the Gothenburg 1999 is superior.

1 listen of Tokyo Showdown was enough for me...god the production is horrid. They should of used the Live in Gothenburg 99 boot, now that kicks ass :)