Beer for Turisas

Tylorva

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2008
Me and my friend were at the Southampton gig last month, and the band kept saying how they always got served rubbish beer!

Well, not far from Southampton, we have one of the UK's finest breweries (Badger), and we thought we'd send the band some of this wonderful British ale. But I have no idea how to go about that! Now I visit Sweden and Finland quite a lot, so it shouldn't be hard, right?

Anyone got any ideas? :)

Thanks,

Tylorva.

Yeah, just find them on tour, it will be way easyer, and you wont get fucked over by postage :p

if you wanna send someone beer funds my paypal is nick_brookes [at] hotmail [dot] com :p

BRAINS?
WHERE ARE MY BRAINS?

:lol: Nygard's ace.

bittergroupsmall.jpg

I´d like to try some of that Badger stuff. Are yo ucoming to the south of Sween any time soon? :)

...unless they happen to be me, which was my point :p

If anyone does find that they are, in fact, me I suggest seeking immediate medical attention, and try not to get distracted by the shiny on the way :lol:

If I were to find that I was you, I would, to say the least, be rather taken aback.
Seeking medical attention may be problematic though. I seem to remember the reception at my local surgery having rather a high counter. Probably couldn't see over it if I was you. :devil::p

If I were to find that I was you, I would, to say the least, be rather taken aback.

You don't say. I'd be more disturbed to find I was you though. I'd have trouble with my usual adorably lost and bewildered get-out-of-trouble act if I were suddenly 6'2.

Seeking medical attention may be problematic though. I seem to remember the reception at my local surgery having rather a high counter. Probably couldn't see over it if I was you. :devil::p

That's what placards are for :p

You don't say. I'd be more disturbed to find I was you though. I'd have trouble with my usual adorably lost and bewildered get-out-of-trouble act if I were suddenly 6'2.

6'4" if you don't mind. ;)
And that's a fair point. I'm quite accomplished at the lost and bewildered part, but the adorability thing can be a little problematic.

6'4" if you don't mind. ;)
And that's a fair point. I'm quite accomplished at the lost and bewildered part, but the adorability thing can be a little problematic.

Oh I am sorry :p

6'4 it is then.

As for my adorability bit, it's even been known to work on you, so I must be good at it!

(I'm thinking Off-Topic needs a Beer Thread...)