Beer for Turisas

so last night at the seattle show warlord dissed American beer and drank dutch beer

best beer for turisas:
S-cans041.gif

I am surprised that nobody else has brought up the Portland, OR show. They wouldn't allow beer on stage so Warlord proceeded to first compare Budweiser to the water that he had on stage (pretty damn humorous) and then transferred the lyrics in "One More" that related to alcohol to water related topics (ex. I raise my pint up high = I raise my water bottle up high, and so on), this was of course even funnier. Truly an outstanding evening I must say, however it is not fair to say all american beer is bad as some micro brews are outstanding:kickass:. Though I must say my favorite beers are imported and most american beer does taste like piss (anyone who actually enjoys IPA needs to have their head thoroughly examined). One example of a good american beer is Triple Exultation Old Ale from Eel River Brewing Company:
EelRiverTripleExultation.jpg

Aye, I am ashamed enough as it is to be considered "american" but the horrible libations that most breweries here produce only compounds my shame as they are sins against the fine institution of beer.