beer in the morning

is it?

• Total voters
personaly, i've never done it, i need fuckin coffee then not beer. but yeah, why not, nobody became an alcoholic just by drinking beer. unless you drink like 20 a day or something.

Frodnat said:
I drank beer for breakfast only on festivals... Sausages and beer for breakfast... :lol:

Damn, that brings back sweaty memories. Four cans of booze and a nice fat pig's cock, watching EverEve at 11am...

sol83 said:
i've spend 2 nights in copenhagen boy, so you lose there. :p

Then you should know it's quite possible to be an alcoholic drinking only beer, boy :Spin: ,hell, alcoholics can't afford anything but beer here, except really cheap wine, which I suppose some alcoholics can't even stand. Whole bunch of hem hanging out in the park right outside my building every day, my neighbour is one of them.

Oh, we're much too envoirmentally aware around here to use cans, but they exceed 20 bottles easily I'd suppose. Nice people really, but that park was supposed to be for kids and stuff, now it's a shelter for lonely drunks slash dog toilet.

Yeah, yeah, I know, just couldn't miss the chance to advertise my country amazing envoirmental profile :eek:

Guess the park is just one big toilet now, I played footie there when I was a kid :erk: