beer threadz

ugh, white beer, i hate it

got fucked up with my family the other day :lol: had a bunch of jager, bacardi, and captian morgan... which i'm not that much of a fan of

dfh90ipa1.JPG

This is my absolute favorite, brewed locally but if you're in the North-east/Mid Atlantic US you can find it.

Finally someone who actually knows something about beer besides Alyona. DFH has a lot of really nice beers.
I like Russian River Pliny the Elder much better though for a double IPA. Three Floyds Dreadnaught double IPA. Founders Harvest ale IPA. Stone Ruination double IPA.
Russian River Beatification- super sour but oh so delicious. New Belgium La Follie wood aged sour. Cantillon Saint Lamvinus sour.
Stone Russian Imperial Stout
Deshutes-The Abyss russian imperial stout
Ten Fidy- Russian imperial stout
Peche Mortal- RIS
and you say white beers suck, then you haven 't had La-Fin-Du-Monde from Unibrou.
Wheat makes you sick? then you need to have Weinstephaner Hefe Weizen or Three Floyds Gumballhead.
Don't like the belgians? Then you sir are an idiot. Try all three Westvleteren offerings ( green cap/blue cap 8/yellow cap 12) or Chimay Blue or St. Bernardus ABT 12 or Rochefort 10 or Achel trappist.

The list goes on and on. I was a big bud drinker for years but now I can't stand the shit.
You know that in one bottle of Bells Hopslam ( double IPA) the ammount of hops equals 6 and 1/2 cases of budweiser?
You wanna try some great beers, then head to www.beeradvocate.com and check out the best of ba ( top 100 list).

Finally someone who actually knows something about beer besides Alyona. DFH has a lot of really nice beers.
I like Russian River Pliny the Elder much better though for a double IPA. Three Floyds Dreadnaught double IPA. Founders Harvest ale IPA. Stone Ruination double IPA.
Russian River Beatification- super sour but oh so delicious. New Belgium La Follie wood aged sour. Cantillon Saint Lamvinus sour.
Stone Russian Imperial Stout
Deshutes-The Abyss russian imperial stout
Ten Fidy- Russian imperial stout
Peche Mortal- RIS
and you say white beers suck, then you haven 't had La-Fin-Du-Monde from Unibrou.
Wheat makes you sick? then you need to have Weinstephaner Hefe Weizen or Three Floyds Gumballhead.
Don't like the belgians? Then you sir are an idiot. Try all three Westvleteren offerings ( green cap/blue cap 8/yellow cap 12) or Chimay Blue or St. Bernardus ABT 12 or Rochefort 10 or Achel trappist.

The list goes on and on. I was a big bud drinker for years but now I can't stand the shit.
You know that in one bottle of Bells Hopslam ( double IPA) the ammount of hops equals 6 and 1/2 cases of budweiser?
You wanna try some great beers, then head to www.beeradvocate.com and check out the best of ba ( top 100 list).

you sir, know your shit, i will be looking into that, thanks for the list