Behemoth – Evangelion

Wow, that song was actually pretty good. Nergal didn't use any of his recently-overused dual vocals that I noticed (his growl on Satanica, Thelema.6 and ZKC is very good), the songwriting was good and actually displayed thought, they didn't try to be brutal and over the top and the transitioning between fast and slow was well done and pretty memorable sounding overall. Made a good impression on me.

Can't wait for the album to come out. I'm really liking the atmospheric sound of it! Of course, Demigod and ZKC will always be my favourite albums :p

As a webzine reviewer, I had the chance to listen to the whole album... it sounds brilliant, better than The Apostasy !

The album is fucking awesome thus far.

I would say it's better than The Apostasy. Better than ZKC even thus far, and that's fucking high praise.

Not better than Demigod though. :V

well, it's obviously better than Apostasy. i think it's even better than Demigod, but not as good as Zos Kia Cultus

fuck my ass... such beautiful brutality, i might cry... im gonna listen to it a few times then delete it

Very good album...I thought The Apostasy sucked, this isn't really my style of metal but The Evangelion rules Much like the older albums.

Ov Fire and the Void Pwnge to My ears! \m/

Wtf I thought I downloaded this album today (1 month prior release), but this cannot be Behemoth. I had minimum expectations regarding this but it is too good to be true, also that sample song they uploaded cannot be found on this album. "Ov Fire and the Void" is an entirely different song and "He Who Breeds Pestilence" employs that first riff but it's also an entirely different song. I dunno what this is, but it's certainly a historic album.

Preordered @ Relapse shop!

I like everything these lads have put out to date, Apostasy might not be their best work but it is better than most other stuff in similat style for sure!