Behemoth – Evangelion

youtube removed the video, those gay ass fuckers

@V5 yeah i'm buying it tomorrow :)
@enemy242 the album is awesome, give it time. i liked it instantly but maybe you gotta let it sink in.. it really is beautiful and brutal

too bad the album is horrible except for about 3 songs. The production and sound is great but there's just not enough great riffs and music to back it up. shame.
edit:^you can't be serious? all of the songs feel repetitive and boring and soulless except for a couple, they just feel thrown together. Demigod was amazing and The Apostasy even had better songs than this, even though the production was horrible.

Demigod was way passionless and ineffectual and Nergal majorly overused his dual-vocal shit. The Apostasy just sucked. The new one is def. better than either.

i wouldnt go so far as to say The Apostasy just sucked, listen to Arcana Hereticae and Be Without Fear.

anyway i hope they upload the Ov Fire and the Void video to another source soon... it's got boobs, pussy blood, caged fat chicks, demon babies... and other good stuff that we must all see.

edit: AH HERE WE GO http://vimeo.com/5986449

definitely a candidate for album of the year... what did i just say?

"Behemoth is smashing. Best album by them yet, maybe. Absolutely possessed warlord chants engaged in full blast extreme metal, you cannot get more."

\m/

i wouldnt go so far as to say The Apostasy just sucked, listen to Arcana Hereticae and Be Without Fear.

Inner Sanctum was the best song on the album.

And the new album is fantastic... but not better than their peak, which was Demigod.

individual songs from previous albums may be unbeatable, but this is their greatest work as a whole thus far! my favorite tracks are Daimonos, Shemhamforash, and Transmigrating Beyond Realms Ov Amenti, but it has absolutely no filler.:heh:

setlist pl0x

I can't remember it in order or even in its entirety but I'll give it a go.

Slaves Shall Serve (This is the opener, rest aren't in order)
Chant For Eskathon (sp?) 2000
Conquer All
Ov Fire And The Void
I Got Erection (Turbonegro cover)
I think they also played Demigod but I can't fucking remember.

That's all I can think of right now.

I have yet to be disappointed by these guys. I'm sure this will be another good release... yes I thought the Apostasty was a good album and Demigod kicked ass also. Very catchy, memorable songs.

I got on stage with them for Mayhem fest(which was a stinker besides Slayer, behemoth and Corpse) Got free tickets and My friend got us on the side of the stage, very Surreal.

This album redeems the near travesty that was The Apostasy. I was quite disappointed in that lifeless musical output. I liked the art of the inlay, though; those guys look really evil!

The key to joy is disobedience.