Behemoth

Dec 9, 2007
Melbourne
Well since there is no official Behemoth forum on this site I decided to put it in here.

For those who may not know, Behemoth streamed their April 5 show in Ohio live on a website for those who could not make it to the show. This show was with Dimmu Borgir too and some support band whose name I do not remember (probably due to them being terrible so therefore I did not pay much attention to their set).

Anywho, I managed to capture Behemoth's entire set (except for a few seconds of their opening song "Slaves Shall Serve") as I was still setting up the program. And now I have uploaded the video onto Youtube in 5 separate parts since I couldn't upload a video that went longer than 10 minutes.

If you want to watch it you can search my Username 'darkavnger1990' (no typo there, that's how I spelt it) or just search 'Behemoth live in Ohio' or similar along those lines.

Hope you all enjoy! :kickass: :headbang:

And one last thing, I did not manage to get Dimmu's set as the program stopped recording after Behemoth's set and I could no longer use it to record as it was only a demo version of the program not the full version.

Well since there is no official Behemoth forum on this site I decided to put it in here.

For those who may not know, Behemoth streamed their April 5 show in Ohio live on a website for those who could not make it to the show. This show was with Dimmu Borgir too and some support band whose name I do not remember (probably due to them being terrible so therefore I did not pay much attention to their set).

Anywho, I managed to capture Behemoth's entire set (except for a few seconds of their opening song "Slaves Shall Serve") as I was still setting up the program. And now I have uploaded the video onto Youtube in 5 separate parts since I couldn't upload a video that went longer than 10 minutes.

If you want to watch it you can search my Username 'darkavnger1990' (no typo there, that's how I spelt it) or just search 'Behemoth live in Ohio' or similar along those lines.

Hope you all enjoy! :kickass: :headbang:

And one last thing, I did not manage to get Dimmu's set as the program stopped recording after Behemoth's set and I could no longer use it to record as it was only a demo version of the program not the full version.

would you please upload it to rapidshare/filefront/megaupload?

would you please upload it to rapidshare/filefront/megaupload?

Yeah sure dude. I'm uploading it onto Rapidshare now. Will let you know when it's done.

I'm glad I managed to see this show stream live and manage to capture it all since I missed them last time they were in Melbourne, Australia last year as I was under-age.

So I guess this is the next best thing until they come back... :kickass:

Behemot are posers, show when nergal burnt bible was idiotic. They are more comercial than in the past

Oh man thats is my opinion you musn't agree with it. Easy :p Im from Poland like behemoth and i watched a few interviews with nergal and is not really inteligent guy for me. He cant explain what mean his lyrics :p

Dude, if you do not like Behemoth then why come into a Behemoth thread and blabber on about how crap you believe them to be? Of course your going to cop abuse from fans who do like them. If you don't like it then don't post that sort of thing.

Simple as that.

By the way, I have uploaded the Behemoth videos onto rapidshare.

And the 'At The Left Hand ov God' film clip is fucking insane! Definately one of their best songs! :kickass: :headbang: