Behemoth

One of the nicest bands to meet. Nergal brought me and my friend on their tour bus to hang out and take some pics. Really great guys. I have seen them live a few times. They are one of my favourite bands to see live. Their shows are amazing!!!

Oh man thats is my opinion you musn't agree with it. Easy :p Im from Poland like behemoth and i watched a few interviews with nergal and is not really inteligent guy for me. He cant explain what mean his lyrics :p

Umm i hung out with Nergal when they came here. And I asked about all his lyrics n shit so I'm pretty sure he can explain what they mean. Hes a cool guy and knows his shit, therefore i think you should just shut the fuck up.

Shit guys you are so aggressive. Ok I will not write here again if my words of true hurt you so much :p

Man I really need to get a Behemoth shirt. Don't seem to have one yet for some reason...
Now I have 2!
They were fucking epic live. At The Left Hand Of God was fucking insane. They closed with Chant For however you spell it, which was epic. The setlist was almost perfect - all my favorites except Be Without Fear. When they played Conquer All, though, it was weird - I think they must have played it differently, because the main riff was wrong. Also, Slaves Shall Serve wasn't very good live - just sounded like a wall of noise. Everything else was godlike. i thought the bible thing was hilarious. He obviously isn't really serious about it.

i watched a few interviews with nergal and is not really inteligent guy for me. He cant explain what mean his lyrics :p
That's really odd, considering that he does so in the booklets for their albums. I think maybe you watched a video of him drunk out of his mind.

Shit guys you are so aggressive. Ok I will not write here again if my words of true hurt you so much :p
Good. You words of shit are not welcome. I don't think Nergal couldn't explain himself, I think it's that you just can't understand.

they were playing by me not too long ago but I didn't bother, saw them a few times prior including a tour with AA, but now days they only play new material which I'm not into, actually I haven't even heard it but I supsect it to suck ;) as I was only into their early to late 90s stuff

Now I have 2!
They were fucking epic live. At The Left Hand Of God was fucking insane. They closed with Chant For however you spell it, which was epic. The setlist was almost perfect - all my favorites except Be Without Fear. When they played Conquer All, though, it was weird - I think they must have played it differently, because the main riff was wrong. Also, Slaves Shall Serve wasn't very good live - just sounded like a wall of noise. Everything else was godlike. i thought the bible thing was hilarious. He obviously isn't really serious about it.

i was woundering did he sing the intro????

They have one song thats okey..

Well since there is no official Behemoth forum on this site I decided to put it in here.

For those who may not know, Behemoth streamed their April 5 show in Ohio live on a website for those who could not make it to the show. This show was with Dimmu Borgir too and some support band whose name I do not remember (probably due to them being terrible so therefore I did not pay much attention to their set).

Anywho, I managed to capture Behemoth's entire set (except for a few seconds of their opening song "Slaves Shall Serve") as I was still setting up the program. And now I have uploaded the video onto Youtube in 5 separate parts since I couldn't upload a video that went longer than 10 minutes.

If you want to watch it you can search my Username 'darkavnger1990' (no typo there, that's how I spelt it) or just search 'Behemoth live in Ohio' or similar along those lines.

Hope you all enjoy! :kickass: :headbang:

And one last thing, I did not manage to get Dimmu's set as the program stopped recording after Behemoth's set and I could no longer use it to record as it was only a demo version of the program not the full version.

Good. You words of shit are not welcome. I don't think Nergal couldn't explain himself, I think it's that you just can't understand.

Relax man, what he is saying is not all worng. Ever since they became more commercial their music, i personally feal went to shit. Negral at time can be too overwhelming and full of himself. Anyway everyone has a diffrent opinion and diffrent taste so............. whatever floats your boat. You smell what im cooking............. picking up what im putting down.;)

I was at an all day metal-fest (New England Metal And Hardcore Fest), so I was there to see everyone.

The crowd at the Behemoth show was pretty laid back. Probably tired out from the 8 hours of metal preceding them or saving energy for Shadows Fall and Dimmu Borgir.

Someone has to shell out. I don't think it costs much. But if it's not payed for by the band, it's an unofficial forum.

@metal_head1990: give us the goddamn rs-link so we don't have to watch behemoth in crappy yt quality, that's pretty annoying :kickass:

worst is: in germany the were touring with kataklysm last year and i missed them... shame on me forever! :mad: