Belast gig August 2010

Sep 19, 2005
Belfast
I understand the band is a proffessional outfit and not a cover band that takes requests...........BUT lol!....could i be a cheeky chappy and insist Right into the bliss is on the setlist in Belfast as it is one of the best tracks imo the band have recorded. I guess this will more than likely go un-noticed but one can but try.

definition of forum:

1.A public meeting place for open discussion.
2.A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
3.A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation

Quite sad that someone cant use the forum for its original purpose i.e discussing the band and making connections with the musicians involved and god forbid suggesting a track that i will pay hard earned cash to see them live. I suggest from this point onward if you have no real interest or valid opinion on a particular thread heres a suggestion, dont post. Oh, another thing. The fact that you used that spam image is laughable as you clearly have no brain as to suggest why my post is seen as 'invalid'. Best of luck trolling around forums with utter crap posts.

I'll be at the Dublin gig. You heading along to that one?

It'll be the Belfast show only for me im afraid. Not long now and really looking forward to it. By the way im 'thing2' on metal ireland, we had a lengthy chat about Katatonia vinyls a few weks back lol. I recently got a copy of live consternation on vinyl! well happy with it. Wouldnt mind bringing it to the gig to get signed but what the hell do you do with it all evening lol!

It'll be the Belfast show only for me im afraid. Not long now and really looking forward to it. By the way im 'thing2' on metal ireland, we had a lengthy chat about Katatonia vinyls a few weks back lol. I recently got a copy of live consternation on vinyl! well happy with it. Wouldnt mind bringing it to the gig to get signed but what the hell do you do with it all evening lol!

Ah that was you!! Yeah I want to bring along something to get signed, a vinyl obviously but i'm not sure. I have the Saw You Drown Ep on vinyl so I might bring that one along as it's nice and compact! :D

One week to go for the Belfast gig, Gene Hoglan and Byron Stroud (who cares about Dino and whatsisname) in 6 days, and just two days 'til Iron Maiden in Dublin! It'll be a great week.

I met Jonas, Daniel and Anders after the Belfast gig. Per and Niklas ran off and lurked in the shadows. They played incredibly well (though I couldn't hear Per through about half the gig) and I was blown away by the whole experience.

Hello guys. The belfast gig was great i thought. Yeah sound took abit to sort out but came good. Great setlist though ws really hoping for Right Into The Bliss but ah well. Meet Jonas before the gig, pleasent guy.

I met Jonas, Daniel and Anders after the Belfast gig. Per and Niklas ran off and lurked in the shadows. They played incredibly well (though I couldn't hear Per through about half the gig) and I was blown away by the whole experience.

Hey! Yeah, sorry about that. Intense lack of sleep and a bad throat made me craving the bed to badly. Thanks for the kind words regarding the performance. The audience, and the towns very good and unforgettable burritos, was excellent! *Thumbs up*