Belladona no longer part of Anthrax

NeverEarth X

Aug 1, 2006
Roanoke Virginia
THANK GOD!!! now maybe John Bush will be rejoing them, ima big fan of Bush era Anthrax and even if he doesnt rejoin,anybody will be better then Joey Belladona

News Flash: Nobody has given a shit about Anthrax since 1993.

As a matter of fact, nobody has given a shit about Megadeth, Metallica, or Slayer since around that year also.

Reactions: Sanctums
most anthrax songs should be about 50% as long as they are.
In Metallica's case, their songs should only be like 10% as long as they are.

Only Anthrax album I like is Fistful Of Metal anyway. I like a couple of songs off of Spreading The Disease.

In Metallica's case, their songs should only be like 10% as long as they are.
metallica riffs are awesome, and there are lots of them. anthrax riffs are not as awesome, and there are not so many of them, so they shouldnt try to have fucking 5 to 7 minute songs when there arent enough sweet riffs to support them.

metallica riffs are awesome, and there are lots of them. anthrax riffs are not as awesome, and there are not so many of them, so they shouldnt try to have fucking 5 to 7 minute songs when there arent enough sweet riffs to support them.

agreed! Metallica ruled the world. Anthrax sucked a cock. as time goes on, the size of the cock they suck grows exponentially

MajestikMøøse;5856109 said:
News Flash: Nobody has given a shit about Anthrax since 1993.

As a matter of fact, nobody has given a shit about Megadeth, Metallica, or Slayer since around that year also.

Pretty much true. Megadeth is the only one of those that remotely matters.

Then again, the new Metallica might be good. I guess. maybe. not.

Alright fuckers. Joey Belladonna was the voice of Anthrax, but John bush took the band to another level, proving he can do his own and Belladonna songs, but improving them (*Note: see the "Greater Of Two Evils".) Metallica ruled the world up until the "Black Album"(even though it has some good songs such as "Wolf and Man/Through the never/etc...) Megadeth has put out great albums such as "Rust in Peace",."So Far, So good, etc.." Countdown, (Risk SUCKS & Cryptic, World Needs Hero, System" are hit and miss. As for Slayer, I think all there albums since Seasons, Diaboulus, God Hates, and Christ all Kick Ass.

I for one always liked Belldonna in Anthrax. Having seen them back in the day and comparing them to when I saw them on the reunion tour, he sounded great. I like John Bush in A.S. waaaaay more than in Anthrax.

Now, because they are all tools Anthrax is once again with no singer, no Bush, no Belladonna. :lol:

Megadeth matter these days? Guess that's a matter of opinion.

Anthrax were hands down my favorite band in the mid - late 80's.
Therefore, I am a big fan of the Belladonna era.
I never really cared for Fistful of Metal. The songwriting was mediocre at best.

I only saw the Bush era Anthrax live once, and it just simply is NOT Anthrax. I do like some of the recorded Bush era stuff (esp Sound of White Noise).

I guess it depends on when you got into ANTHRAX, but to me, Anthrax without Joey is not any ANTHRAX I am interested in.

Would have been interesting to see what they could have done in the studio. Guess we will never know
(And sounds like not many here except for me would care... :lol:)