Metal Maiden

Cooking with Anthrax
Nov 18, 2002
I'd do Shania.
FYI I know some here are still interested in Joey. This is from Metal Update:

BELLADONNA
former Anthrax vocalist Joey Belladonna recently started working on the
new as-yet-untitled disc with the band that bears his name

Finally, a band to open on the Defektor (that's my band) "World Garage and Basement Tour 2003"!!

Actually I like Belladonna, but I have never heard any of his new stuff, so I really shouldn't be poking fun at him... but it's so hard to resist :lol:

i quite liked belladonna's first album,nothing too original but alot better than most of the shit out there these days,paul crook played on a few songs on that album too,pretty cool stuff!

spells of fear was very dissapointing!!!

who else has the both belledonna albums?

Originally posted by mrthrax

who else has the both belladonna albums?

I do!

The first album's good, the second sucks ass!
Of course I am pretty curious about the 3rd one.
Cheerz!

what kind of music is 'belladonna'?. i have seen it in the shops on the odd occassion but never was moved to buy it.
so is it soft metal, rock, weak power metal?? - i am curious!
cheers
m a x

Yeah it's some kind of...weak power metal. There's some good melodic metal stuff on the 1st album. The second one... I dunno...let's say VERY BAD attempt to do something similar to POT?

I have both albums and I thought the first one was not to bad. I actually listened to it pretty regularly. The second one I bought and never gave it a listen again, until I heard people on hear talking about it. It still sucked.

i don't know if i'm the only one to have seen this, but here goes:

http://www.deanguitars.com/content/endorsees/danspitz.htm

"Iron Maiden and Anthrax
in the same band?

That's correct. Dan Spitz and Nicko McBrain have joined forces and are currently recording an extremely heavy album. Together they have sold more than 60 Million albums and have earned 6 Grammy Nomimations. Dan Spitz founding member of Anthrax and the Godfather of Rap meets Metal has picked up his guitar again. "

I especially like the godfather of rap metal part given his "yo! y'all know what I'm sayin'? cheez??" pose in this pic... :)

main.gif

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
I got it for $.99 and I also feel that I overpaid a dollar...

It's still wrapped in the plastic it came in.

Anyone want it??

what kind off evil girl are you !!!!giving away free crap!!!!
does it smell as bad as it sounds!!!
shame on you!!